Carnivore Diet

No point in being passively agressive.
ALL cooked food is acidic.
The least acidic properly cooked food are the green vegetables.

Animal sourced food (meat, eggs, cheese and other food made out of milk) is acidic even if raw except raw never heated/cooled milk which is neutral/slightly alkaline.

Food stuck in the GI tract (stomach, small intestine, large intestine), which ferments and forces the body to send 'bacteria'/'fungus'/''mold' create massive amounts of toxic acidic compounds.

All pharmaceuticals are acidic. 90+% of them are based on heavy metals, which are extremely acidic.

Acids drain the body's mineral reserves. These minerals are needed to support the body's PH and antioxidant systems(glutathione, metallothienine, catalase, SOD etc.).

Health is about PH balance.

Toxins in the air, food, water, and pretty much everything you use, spray/rub on your skin, colognes/perfumes/scented stuff/fragrances plus technology all acidify the body, thus, again, draining its mineral reserves.

Alkalosis is a myth. Alkalosis is actually SUPER ACIDOSIS, it is when the body is breaking down proteins as a last effort to PH balance itself, it is trying to get the negatively charged carboxyl groups to neutralize acids/toxins. Proteins are made up of amino acids, which contain positively charged amino groups and negatively charged carboxyl groups. The charged regions of these molecules can bind hydrogen and hydroxyl ions, and thus function as buffers.

'Cancer' and any other physical and mental issue is a PH balance issue. The body is overloaded with acids, aka protons.

The perfect ratio is 35% protons(Acids) and 65% electrons(alkaline). The only acids the body needs is the acids generated via movement/exercise and from the sun. THAT'S IT. The human body was not designed to eat, inhale, drink, wear etc. and be bombarded with technology which overly acidifies the body. Thus creating all kinds of symptoms.

This is the perfect situation for the pharmaceutical industry/mafia. Name each detoxification/acidosis symptom as a 'disease', 'condition', 'sickness' and keep them mysterious and treat them with even more acids. Perfect business model which brings multi TRILLION dollar per YEAR profits for forever.

Helen tried to explain these thing on this forum but hit acidic people can;t understand extremely simple basic things. I speak from experience. When I was extremely acidic, I had to read one page of biochemistry/holistic nutrition/herbalism book 10 times to barely understand it. The less acidic I became, the faster and better I understood what I was reading.

All of these diets are patches. Does not go to the root cause of problems.

If you are in your teens or 20s, any diet will apparently 'work' for a while.

At atomic level health, aka ph balance is all about electron donor atoms versus electron stealing atoms.

Raw vegetables and fruits and their juices, raw sprouted nuts/seeds, raw unheated honey(difficult to find), raw milk, raw herbs/spices/green grasses, electrolyte rich 7- 8 PH water, raw sprouted grains smashed made thin flat bread and dehydrated all provide electrons.

Eating 96 times per day will cause fermentation, aka acidosis,

99% of supplements are laced with heavy metals which again causes acidosis.

Tests are a waste of time, money and energy. If you was born here and you follow a 'normal' life, then you are by default overloaded with acidic toxins since conception(thanks to your mother's toxemia[toxic overload] which was dumped into you again since conception). If you have ANY health symptoms, you are acidic by default. There is your 'test'.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Might be interesting, about HTMA. Lead in blood = anti social behavior and lower iq. For sure. Fasting keeps you awesome for sure... blood brain barrier evolved to regulate minerals in the brain.
Remember that dude from Lewis Rowlands channel. Dude was fat as fuck. Seems he lost some weight. Good for him.

MNK99

Awesome always happy to see a fellow former fatty slaying it.

RebelWithACause

Why are these dudes in health spheres, especially hairtesting weird as fuck. Even other dieters are batshit crazy.

Wish there was some normal-ish people. But those people seem to be more busy with living life. Obviously.

bruschi11

Why are these dudes in health spheres, especially hairtesting weird as fuck. Even other dieters are batshit crazy.

Wish there was some normal-ish people. But those people seem to be more busy with living life. Obviously.

I worked with Clark he really sucks. Right when I spiraled in July 2021. I was wrong to get an htma guy in the picture. One of my biggest regrets.

They all basically know nothing about health and just talk about how minerals affect ratios on a hair test. With no background of WHY it affects the ways minerals move on a hair test.

Like manganese. If increases ornithine from arginine. And histidine from carnosine. They’ll just say manganese increases sodium. And they don’t look at any labs other than an htma.

And then they think they’re smarter then you when a program goes wrong and you get way worse. Yes mineral balancing and chelation can dump metals and do more like killing infections. But when you’re healing you know if something is a crash or a healing reaction.

Sometimes it can be hard to tell immediatley….. but you stop the supps you’re like 10x worse. You know you got fucked up. It was just like the way Finasteride or a hormone fucked you up. Cuz vitamins and minerals are strong and can change things rapidly As we know.

So you get way more fucked up than before and Clark blames it on you. “You’re not pushing through.” Fucking idiot. Like coward. Oh what a loser.

MNK99

HTMA by itself and keeping up plenty of good habits seems way better. I thought tei helped you but then sometimes it really hurt you @bruschi11?

Clark told you you weren't pushing minerals through or like pushing through the program?

Many of them seem to be charlatans. That sucks.

health spheres may have lots of weirdos but I always think it's best to be your own role model, but when in a rut... some other guidance an help.

MNK99

I like this guy... in case anyone ever forgets how trash these "meds" are (mostly, for many people).

SUPPOSEDLY: on a benzo video, this guy may charge 45k usd for tapering schedules. WOW. water fast... or carnivore much better.

" @Tempo50
1 month ago
I lost all respect for this man when I saw his fees. He charges $45,000 for 12 months taper program. All you have to do is prescribe medications and monitor progress. If the taper is slow there would be little to no intervention needed. Initial consultation $500 for 50 minutes =$10 a minute ( better not be any pauses) $4500 PER month for the first 3 months, then $3500 per month after. People don’t need this, they just need a taper schedule!

@lov305mia
1 month ago
Had no idea , I understand everyone has to make a living but 45k a year??? ..profiting from people at their lowest is disgusting! But hey I'm sure he'll rationalize every way he can ,greed always does that

@revelations2798
8 days ago
Yikes"

Last edited:

MNK99

just to add more confusion (I didn't watch any of these LOL not on any ADHD medicine but I will watch some).
hater on dana white:

but dana white's journey... he was given 10.4 yrs to live supposedly but he feels 35 now at like 55-58.

PRE 10x HEALTH:

(NOW they happy and slaps are kept to the bedroom).

MNK99

Canada wants us to live like GAZA .

Mattie Devon

And they don’t look at any labs other than an htma.
This makes me very anxious to commit to TEI. I have high hopes for their programme, but I know hair tests have limitations and ideally I should cross reference it with other labs and maybe adjust their recs. If only I knew how. I'm a musician, not a scientist and it all gets more complicated the longer I look at it.

Last edited:

bruschi11

This makes me very anxious to commit to TEI. I have high hopes for their programme, but I know hair tests have limitations and ideally I should cross reference it with other labs and maybe adjust their recs. If only I knew how. I'm a musician, not a scientist and it's all gets more complicated the longer I look at it.

For average person. If you’re capable of working walking around doing things lol. I think these programs have a shot of helping and could help big time. Like really get you on track.

It’s the people with advanced disease states. That have to become scientists themselves and go at it manually.

If you could handle a 25 day fast I think it’s possible if not probable tei could help you

MNK99

fuck ya son. DANA WHITE did 10x his health program and got a lot better. HE was sick and fat for a while. BRECKA is mostly a shill and a fraud. IT WAS TRT and exercise and a better diet that helped DANA tho.

True balance, I'd say paleo and carb backloading, hella spinach and electroloytes and one meal a day and major intermittent fasting with a one to two hr window, and carb backloading with rice, or sweet potatoes just a bit after hard weight training, with meat.... whatever gets someone balanced ratios on tei and feeling great. everyone is different.

Last edited:

MNK99

Yeah no kidding... Hard to show people. I have showed some people the Hair tests tho.

MNK99

OZEPH is 20-30 yrs older than many of us and he is doing damn well on CARNIVORE 5.5 years. I do see that yeah at times I was raw vegan.. and different diets and restrictions at different times.
He is on Propecia Help. He's one of the good ones, I can tell.

WOW. That guy is 6'5 and 280 230lbs ortho surgeon. Dr. Shawn Baker. He was 280-300lb and an athlete. Some of my bro's friends (punjabi) were hockey players and all in college and are ortho surgeons. they are usually athletes. Anyways 6'5. this doc was talking about competing with fuckers that are 6'7 340 lbs. those are big and meaty boys yo.

I want to balance more.

30 yrs ago ev1 was into running. 20 15 yrs ago weights.
I think as a kid ppl used to say it stunts growth nonsense.
YOUR KIDS should be lifting and eating meat asap. OTHERWISE you're a shitty parent.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

A lot of these dudes look like they are on TRT. I saw a lot of videos of tribal people and people living in the wild who ate primarily meat and look way different from him. Much skinnier and less water retention. Plus they earn money with their agenda and products they sell.

Like this:

iu

Never see this shape in natural environments lol.

MNK99

WTF is that Shawn Baker MD or just a guy that looks like him? I was gonna show you him. DUDE years and years of working out plus genes but yeah I was jacked and ripped (though not nearly as tall nor big as these guys).

Oh you're saying they are actually on TRT true many may be but... still I have seen lots of them talk about depression, anxiety, autism, arthritis and other stuff. Many ailments have been healed and reverse.
I am trying to learn more. I know there is an overweight carnivore chef but he is not pure.

Shawn Baker was always huge and an athlete but he lost 50lbs. EVEN J. B. Peterson lost 60lbs on Carnivore and his mental illness mostly went away.

EDIT: yeah it is, that is who we were talking about and I image searched him. Yeah he may be on TRT but he also lifted weights and played rugby or whatever some sports forever. He was like a national champion or near it. Maybe he is on TRT but he started carnivore at like 45 or 50 or maybe even later.

Last edited:

MNK99

Different Genes dude with the tribal people. BUT look at the Brazillian Indiginous and people with some similar genes as them:
Alex Pereira.

SOME of the indiginous are bone ripped but yeah there are people that do carnivore plus gh and test replacement. I just want to be all natural minus my ADHD medicine if need be.

Otherwise maybe the HCG DHT stuff makes sense and PALEO and balancing.
I feel like balancing will come by quicker again on carnivore but yeah I responded to PALEO great and water fasting great... BUT* forever diet? maybe I can just eat a steak of different kinds at night and some eggs.

Everyday and never have to think about it.

Maybe even raw carnivore and water like some people but probably not. Someone did that here right?

I am mostly considering trying it for mental health and then physical health but fat loss and also balancing and mood and anxiety but also sexual health. REMEMBER KETO is recommended by TEI for slow 1.
I did paleo and was balanced balanced but that was after fasting in jan and feb and then lifting and working hard, with ru486, randro/4andro, electrolytes protocol, spinach and electrolytes and meat for dinner and rice.. and also.. some mineral balancing despite looking balanced.

I won't be buying supps outside of TEI most likely or HCL and enzymes etc. I mostly see Dr. Shawn Baker eating steaks and watching tik tokers and smirking LOL.
But also I saw both his Joe Rogan Exp episodes lately (saw one before I think).

Are you saying it isn't likely to help me@RebelWithACause ?
You saying just do TEI and eat balanced?? I like the theoretical simplicity of only eating cow and egg and elk etc and various fauna.

Maybe occasionally I'd eat berries and or rice or some carbs. I am thinking that I will find the appropriate food lists and add other stuff.

I know Dr. Paul Saladino (formerly Carnivore MD) quit carnivore... but he looked amazing. Ripped and surfed all day and literally ate only meat mostly.

We are our own heroes but sometimes someone else can help you kickstart a new diet model.

Last edited:

MNK99

I have seen Dr. Chaffee talk a bit, he got his wife to eat meat too.

RED fatty meat and water is all she eats.
Similar to Jordan and Mikhaila Peterson.

bruschi11

I’m starting by this weekend lol. Prob not fully carnivore but a keto diet for a bit Mostly meat.

I think a big mistake of mine was in 2021 “I can’t fast anymore”. I couldn’t and have only been able to for a short time in 2022 since.

Short term keto diets should’ve been the answer to that.