Fighting….

bruschi11

i found it. Not an option here for me. a couple other drugs are though. And luckily I'm on one. Propranolol. Adrenaline my major issue due to BMAA displacing beta alanine. When beta alanine goes short body can't convert adrenaline to dopamine. Cool life. One antibiotic in 2019, cyanobacteria infection gets in body and really an incredible CFS/PFS recovery story goes completely south.

I'm not finished yet. Unfortunately I'm locked in a mental institution for the next week or two. Awesome stuff.

RebelWithACause

Mate. I would do hair testing for a while. To get back to balance and not have to worry yourself so much. If you ended up in mental hospital you know you are down a wrong path.

I wish you the best man. Don't fuck yourself up too much.

bruschi11

beta alanine is vitamin b5 I think

It isn't b5 but b5 can help make beta alanine definitely. Coenzyme A (b5 makes it with a few things like atp ctp cysteine) converts I think aspartate to beta alanine.

bruschi11

Mate. I would do hair testing for a while. To get back to balance and not have to worry yourself so much. If you ended up in mental hospital you know you are down a wrong path.

I wish you the best man. Don't fuck yourself up too much.

Thanks bro. What sucks with me is htma, although I do regularly to see things, I don't react to programs. Mineral balance really isn't it when I'm this sick. It's more methylation, Yasko type approach. Balancing aminos through methylation, b2 protocol type stuff. Yea some minerals are involved.

My family just doesn't get it. They just have a quick trigger to call the police if I'm not doing well mentally. I just don't understand how you can do what they do to me time and time again. This is the 4th time in the last 6.5 years. I've been basically bedridden this year majority of it. I had a real tough stretch in October into thanksgiving time. What sucks is I kinda was getting in control of what happened in October right before i went in. Histidine went high and i was dumping iron. I was getting in control then I had one bad day. Mutter some stupid words. 2 hours later there are police in my room.

I'm not suicidal. I'm not quitting. I've made that clear. But just muttering stupid words I didn't mean? My family takes it to another level.

I really gotta get out of here. They basically forced either drugs or electric convulsive therapy and I tried drugs first. They fucked me up so bad. So I was pushed into the ECT. And its fine. Its tolerable. But damnit, I have to stay another 7 to 10 days to complete the in house course.

ruprmurdoch

It isn't b5 but b5 can help make beta alanine definitely. Coenzyme A (b5 makes it with a few things like atp ctp cysteine) converts I think aspartate to beta alanine.
Thanks bro. What sucks with me is htma, although I do regularly to see things, I don't react to programs. Mineral balance really isn't it when I'm this sick. It's more methylation, Yasko type approach. Balancing aminos through methylation, b2 protocol type stuff. Yea some minerals are involved.

My family just doesn't get it. They just have a quick trigger to call the police if I'm not doing well mentally. I just don't understand how you can do what they do to me time and time again. This is the 4th time in the last 6.5 years. I've been basically bedridden this year majority of it. I had a real tough stretch in October into thanksgiving time. What sucks is I kinda was getting in control of what happened in October right before i went in. Histidine went high and i was dumping iron. I was getting in control then I had one bad day. Mutter some stupid words. 2 hours later there are police in my room.

I'm not suicidal. I'm not quitting. I've made that clear. But just muttering stupid words I didn't mean? My family takes it to another level.

I really gotta get out of here. They basically forced either drugs or electric convulsive therapy and I tried drugs first. They fucked me up so bad. So I was pushed into the ECT. And its fine. Its tolerable. But damnit, I have to stay another 7 to 10 days to complete the in house course.
Yeah Rebel is right. At least establish whether You are fast or slow oxidizer. And I think if You are slow thats mean that You are 99% in alkalosis, and that's mean that You need KCL + MGCL + HCL + Whey protein.

I'm on this protocol. Helen worte it on zinc finger thread I think. I feel that it is fixing me. I use mostly Kcl+mgcl+whey+sometimes vitamin b complex+sometimes Hcl. In 2,5 months: cortisol drops from 17 to 8; progesteron from 0,37 to 0,13.

And my friend You can cure it, I had this year postgadolinium syndrome after MRI and beat it thanks from knowldge which I learnt on this forum.

MNK99

Yeah sticking to one thing is important. And I know it is really hard... though I don't know exactly what you're going through @bruschi11. I think TEI like Rebel says, will be good. KCL, MGCL, HCL and whey.... are good suggestions from Ruprmurdoch as well. I don't want to see you continually have to get ECT and meds... I know it is tough on family and they don't understand what is going on.

I have faith you will pull through friend @bruschi11 . Never give up.

Maybe even for me... just tei and dex forevers. screwing with hormones even if they work usually people have to go to Natural or Trace Elements/electrolytes...

And I think still can do well and continue to. And we have different issues, but I want you to do well too.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Been there too. Especially when I crashed hard the first time. My parents were very worried and I said some things which are not smart. Most people won't understand what you go through and from the outside it looks insane.

Now that I am more normal if I see someone acting crazy I do see it more like "they are acting crazy". VS. when I had problems myself I did not understand why people reacted the way they did to me. You probably do look crazy to the people who are close to you.

But it's also important IF you believe in what you are doing is right to go after it. Still. It's also important to not lose touch with reality and when you are wrong admit it to yourself. You know that the best yourself (unless you are completely detached). It's a very paradoxical thing.

Anyways I wish you good luck. And indeed don't give up.

bruschi11

Yeah Rebel is right. At least establish whether You are fast or slow oxidizer. And I think if You are slow thats mean that You are 99% in alkalosis, and that's mean that You need KCL + MGCL + HCL + Whey protein.

I'm on this protocol. Helen worte it on zinc finger thread I think. I feel that it is fixing me. I use mostly Kcl+mgcl+whey+sometimes vitamin b complex+sometimes Hcl. In 2,5 months: cortisol drops from 17 to 8; progesteron from 0,37 to 0,13.

And my friend You can cure it, I had this year postgadolinium syndrome after MRI and beat it thanks from knowldge which I learnt on this forum.

Yea I'm in alkalosis. There are slow oxidizers fast oxidizers then just people who aren't oxidizing and I think what happens in some of these neurodegenerative diseases is the latter. Basically non-oxidizer. But you inflate histidine too high like I did to try to speed up and dump iron too hard without transulfuration working? You're just going to destroy mitochondria and hurt ability to oxidize even more.

Helen never talked about the mitochondria aspect how are 3 most important elements are carbon hydrogen oxygen. We need carbon in the mitochondria or we literally just become beings made of oxygen. And beings made of oxygen are just dying of neurodegenerative disease sadly.

I got myself a lot better with knowledge from this forum really 5-6 times the last few years. Unfortunately the forum went down when I needed it most. 2 years ago was when I went down. I have two time periods of big progress since but this year has been the worst time period I've ever had. Feels like head is dissolving. I do think oxygen is taking over my mitochondria and I'm just not getting control. And its getting worse while living in psyche ward 15 days in now. I will be lucky if I get out at day 20 21.

bruschi11

Been there too. Especially when I crashed hard the first time. My parents were very worried and I said some things which are not smart. Most people won't understand what you go through and from the outside it looks insane.

Now that I am more normal if I see someone acting crazy I do see it more like "they are acting crazy". VS. when I had problems myself I did not understand why people reacted the way they did to me. You probably do look crazy to the people who are close to you.

But it's also important IF you believe in what you are doing is right to go after it. Still. It's also important to not lose touch with reality and when you are wrong admit it to yourself. You know that the best yourself (unless you are completely detached). It's a very paradoxical thing.

Anyways I wish you good luck. And indeed don't give up.

Agreed. I got caught going the wrong route this fall. I noticed it. I saw it. Histidine inflating. It. Was. Killing. Me. I was catching it right as I went in here. Just sucks. I'm in big trouble really.

bruschi11

Yeah sticking to one thing is important. And I know it is really hard... though I don't know exactly what you're going through @bruschi11. I think TEI like Rebel says, will be good. KCL, MGCL, HCL and whey.... are good suggestions from Ruprmurdoch as well. I don't want to see you continually have to get ECT and meds... I know it is tough on family and they don't understand what is going on.

I have faith you will pull through friend @bruschi11 . Never give up.

Maybe even for me... just tei and dex forevers. screwing with hormones even if they work usually people have to go to Natural or Trace Elements/electrolytes...

And I think still can do well and continue to. And we have different issues, but I want you to do well too.

I hear you. Yea TEI isn't an option. More manual methylation mineral approach is only thing thats worked for me since things got bad.

The hormone thing sucks. The last time I was relatively stable was a year ago. I got myself on my feet with mineral methylation approach that Fall. And then the dude I was working with had me take dhea. Yea it was nice at first but dhea screwed me up. I dumped too much iron. Transulfuration went down. I developed an issue converting cystine to cysteine. Disaster.

I don't see myself as really PFS anymore. I got poisoned by cyanobacteria 3.5 years ago and it lived in me for 6 months. It releases bmaa which caused the parkinsons/als epidemic in Guam. Bmaa doesn't leave the body its there forever really. BUT most people poisoned with bmaa don't get sick like 75% 80% don't. My belief is it all has to do with beta alanine and optimal methylation function krebs cycle stuff allows beta alanine to go back online. The last time I was stable beta alanine was perfect in amino acids. The other 8 times I tested aminos in last 3.5 years while I was doing poorly? Beta alanine was low.

I hear you. Yea TEI isn't an option. More manual methylation mineral approach is only thing thats worked for me since things got bad.

The hormone thing sucks. The last time I was relatively stable was a year ago. I got myself on my feet with mineral methylation approach that Fall. And then the dude I was working with had me take dhea. Yea it was nice at first but dhea screwed me up. I dumped too much iron. Transulfuration went down. I developed an issue converting cystine to cysteine. Disaster.

I don't see myself as really PFS anymore. I got poisoned by cyanobacteria 3.5 years ago and it lived in me for 6 months. It releases bmaa which caused the parkinsons/als epidemic in Guam. Bmaa doesn't leave the body its there forever really. BUT most people poisoned with bmaa don't get sick like 75% 80% don't. My belief is it all has to do with beta alanine and optimal methylation function krebs cycle stuff allows beta alanine to go back online. The last time I was stable beta alanine was perfect in amino acids. The other 8 times I tested aminos in last 3.5 years while I was doing poorly? Beta alanine was low.

IF I was you I would fly to Costa Rica, go into the wilderness and settle naked near a river/stream/creek and DRY fast for as many days as my age with DAILY 5 quart water enema (ask locals if the river/creek/stream is clean enough to use it for enema), plus sun bath and always sleep/stay/lay on earth bare skinned to recharge myself with electrons from the earth/soil. Sun gazing at the red/orange sun at sunrise and sunset would help tons as well.

I would break the fast with raw goat milk, 'drank' with a teaspoon, mixed really well with saliva before swallowing.

Of course ask the locals if wild animals are a threat or not and if they are then ask how to protect yourself.

Some got healed just by staying/living in costa rica for 6- 12 months...

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

IF I was you I would fly to Costa Rica, go into the wilderness and settle naked near a river/stream/creek and DRY fast for as many days as my age with DAILY 5 quart water enema (ask locals if the river/creek/stream is clean enough to use it for enema), plus sun bath and always sleep/stay/lay on earth bare skinned to recharge myself with electrons from the earth/soil. Sun gazing at the red/orange sun at sunrise and sunset would help tons as well.

I would break the fast with raw goat milk, 'drank' with a teaspoon, mixed really well with saliva before swallowing.

Of course ask the locals if wild animals are a threat or not and if they are then ask how to protect yourself.

Some got healed just by staying in costa rica for 6- 12 months...
That's oddly specific. Haha. Bruschi probably one of the kings of fasting here. He fasted a lot pretty sure. Nonetheless your advice is decent in the sense that these things do help a lot. The problem with a lot of people is years of build up of crap. In a normal environment "natural" solution like that can work. E.g. you ate something bad, or got sick and you fast. But imagine eating shit for years. Body is overwhelmed with crap and stored in tissues.

It's build up of years sometimes decades. Maybe if you do 10+ fasts in total it can fix you. Which is a long commitment. I wouldn't do it personally lol.

For me personally I notice fasts deplete more and more and I get to the point where my body stops elimination of metals/toxins/etc very quickly. Or at least I assume this (I have no scientific proof - it's just what I felt like my body was doing, it seemed to go hibernate and stop every process). First fast I was able to last the longest. After that I noticed very quick ceiling getting to the same point after around 5 days or so.

I've seen fasters online and they do seem to do well. It is good to fast sometimes. Especially if you eat a crappy diet that doesn't fit your body chemistry. Because then it corrects itself short term. It's a good tool to use but not a miracle fix.

Bruschi is experimenting a lot it seems and then you can go through really bad phases. And if you don't watch out you make yourself worse. Although for me experimentation never caused extreme bad long term effects. The bad effects were often in a few days to max. 2 weeks.

bruschi11

Yea fasting ain't it for me right now guys. In mid 2022 I made big strides over that winter and I was capable of 24-36 hour fasts. But this illness really isn't best for fasting. I need both glutathione production and recycling to get on point. And its just not happening.

I'm still in psyche ward for another 5-7 more days. I was getting by with b2 biotin folic acid vit c zinc molybdenum and drinking a lot of juice for electrolytes but things are getting worse again. I had my mom bring in b5 as pantithene and i'm hoping that can help. We all know b2 and biotin both use up b5 and b5 was a savior at times this year for me.

I'm scared for my life. People talk shit about me using that machine smh but it really did help me solve the high histidine thing and how to respond to that. I got control of the iron dumping into the brain (high histidine) while I was in here and right before. But now I gotta move back to what was helping me in August. Gluth production and recycling. It seems simple as that. But SOD can't go down so biotin zinc seeem to be big there. B5 folate vitamin c next to them.

I'm just having a hard time with my story. I know deep down if I knew what I know now in 2021, 2022 and even early 2023 I'd be ok. But neurodegeneration is real and the neuroquant MRIs I've done show it. I feel it.. The oxidative stress is severe and bad.

Body is carbon oxygen hydrogen per Dr Anthony Beck. My body needs the carbon bad I just know it.

ruprmurdoch

Yea fasting ain't it for me right now guys. In mid 2022 I made big strides over that winter and I was capable of 24-36 hour fasts. But this illness really isn't best for fasting. I need both glutathione production and recycling to get on point. And its just not happening.

I'm still in psyche ward for another 5-7 more days. I was getting by with b2 biotin folic acid vit c zinc molybdenum and drinking a lot of juice for electrolytes but things are getting worse again. I had my mom bring in b5 as pantithene and i'm hoping that can help. We all know b2 and biotin both use up b5 and b5 was a savior at times this year for me.

I'm scared for my life. People talk shit about me using that machine smh but it really did help me solve the high histidine thing and how to respond to that. I got control of the iron dumping into the brain (high histidine) while I was in here and right before. But now I gotta move back to what was helping me in August. Gluth production and recycling. It seems simple as that. But SOD can't go down so biotin zinc seeem to be big there. B5 folate vitamin c next to them.

I'm just having a hard time with my story. I know deep down if I knew what I know now in 2021, 2022 and even early 2023 I'd be ok. But neurodegeneration is real and the neuroquant MRIs I've done show it. I feel it.. The oxidative stress is severe and bad.

Body is carbon oxygen hydrogen per Dr Anthony Beck. My body needs the carbon bad I just know it.
man just do hair test in TEI

bruschi11

man just do hair test in TEI

Literally the craziest advice I’ve ever heard when it comes to this stuff. It only works with minor to moderate cases at best. Moderate cases are 50/50. Bad cases have zero chance.

Spoke to dr. Anthony beck and he uses htma…. As step 7 in his approach. It’s a down the line thing.

And this agrees with my history. Besides things like zinc molybdenum magnesium which regulate methylation so heavily… things like calcium don’t come into play until glutathione production/recycling, overall methylation are in place.

There’s a big reason Yasko’s approach is so much different from Wilson. Yasko is working with autism Parkinson’s severe stuff. Wilson takes whoever and says “hey I fixed this guy quickly.” When he’s already 5 steps ahead of the Yasko/ beck case

bruschi11

Sorry @ruprmurdoch im going crazy just got out of that place.

I’m on propranolol thinking maybe it should be stopped. Been on for 3 weeks or so. Got me through that experience. Maybe I should try to stop.

It blocks adrenaline… which is good with beta alanine issues. And my theory is bmaa competes with beta alanine.

But by blocking adrenaline, we block dopamine. And we all know dopamine isn’t meant to be blocked.

I think goal is keep beta alanine working. And how is that? Folate cycle makes b5. Keep entire folate cycle working. 1)B12 2)folic/folinic 3) b2/methylfolate 4) b6 and activeness (mg, zn), 5) NRF2 /nadph

Veronapwg

Howsoever might I alter my confidential word?
Wherein lies mine error?
I cry out for thine assistance!
Thou has my gratitude.