Fighting….

ruprmurdoch

You seem to behave like on amphetamine, it's what I can see from your posts.
No fuckin way that Tei cant fix you or electrolyte protocol.
What You are writing is chaos.
You did not even make any tests...

bruschi11

Tei ARL did nothing for me when I had like 1% the severity of stuff I have now. They are useless if not dangerous when someone gets deep like this.

I’d rather speak on my own experiences. But Dr Beck said it basically mocking me for such avid use of htma. “That’s step 7 for me. You’re jumping way ahead that’s way down the line.”

I don’t know if you know this but I’m using a machine daily to test nutrients. Not just shooting in the dark. I do realize combo of b2 b6 choline folic acid are getting me making b5. Zero reason to touch it. From there getting b5 to CoA you need atp Cysteine CTP. So I’m sure some minerals needed as I’m incorporating zn mo mg.

the nutrients are part of approach but only part. The liver flushing is the primary approach to this right now. The more I read moritz the more it makes sense. It’s funny how he talks about air and how body needs to use it. Like most people don’t realize your worst toxicity can literally be oxygen if the body isn’t using it. Without gluth it’s just a poison.

The liver makes gluth.. your carbon. The most important element in the body. This is what comes first.

bruschi11

And yes I’m gonna be going crazy neurologically. I’ve been through a lot and nothing compares to this. I started completely losing my mind over fall and putting me in psyche ward made me a lot worse. It really really sucks what the case is.

And for the record I’ve had tons of labwork this year. I did aminos like 5 times and several normal labs.

The big finding cystine was elevating and not converting to Cysteine. This is what’s found in ALS. And I have the BMAA toxicity… which seems to mess with b5 metabolism… took me 6 months to realize it’s really b5 as CoA that gets cystine to Cysteine.

Call me crazy manic whatever it doesn’t bother me. I know I’m legit dying right now unless some approach is found to save me. But pretty sure it’s too late. I was not well in late 2022. A whole year has now gone by where I crashed miserably and just got worse and worse ever since a year ago.

Isn’t right. Isn’t fair. I really think I learned what should’ve been the approach but I just think it’s too Fuckin late

ruprmurdoch

And yes I’m gonna be going crazy neurologically. I’ve been through a lot and nothing compares to this. I started completely losing my mind over fall and putting me in psyche ward made me a lot worse. It really really sucks what the case is.

And for the record I’ve had tons of labwork this year. I did aminos like 5 times and several normal labs.

The big finding cystine was elevating and not converting to Cysteine. This is what’s found in ALS. And I have the BMAA toxicity… which seems to mess with b5 metabolism… took me 6 months to realize it’s really b5 as CoA that gets cystine to Cysteine.

Call me crazy manic whatever it doesn’t bother me. I know I’m legit dying right now unless some approach is found to save me. But pretty sure it’s too late. I was not well in late 2022. A whole year has now gone by where I crashed miserably and just got worse and worse ever since a year ago.

Isn’t right. Isn’t fair. I really think I learned what should’ve been the approach but I just think it’s too Fuckin late
man, i think it's normal that during first 2 months of tei, symptoms get worse, but after 2 weeks there is snap back
you have high homocysteine ?

If yes read post #85

bruschi11

man, i think it's normal that during first 2 months of tei, symptoms get worse, but after 2 weeks there is snap back
you have high homocysteine ?

If yes read post #85

Honestly… I’ve had snapbacks before. When I wasn’t severely ill and had pfs I did the whole ARL thing for a few weeks. Stopped program.. got better after I stopped, improved.

What I’m dealing with now has nothing to do with what ARL and tei push. They’re trying to get iron out of the brain. Gbold talked to them. That’s what they aim for.

If anything I’m trying to get iron into serum and even get it into brain right now to control oxygen at all costs.

I did ARL again 2 years ago. It was the beginning of a horrible time period for me. I crashed so hard within 1 week of ARL. I’ve been doing this stuff for 7 years man… I know the difference between healing reactions and something that is making you worse. ARL 2 years ago didn’t make me worse… it crashed me and pushed me right into disability.

I was golfing working biking had a life all of 2021. I do ARL for a week and the crash is caused was beginning of an 7 month in bed time period. I got sooo messed up. The Nutreval prior showed b2 deficiency and they gave me b1 b6. B2 and following the Nutreval did actually end up saving me.

I have a pfs/ Parkinson’s recovery buddy who did ARL for years and he got worse and worse. Finally worked on methylation/liver for a couple years and got better. He’s not 100% but he’s happy. He literally was Parkinson’s diagnosed.

ARL tei help people but they aren’t for everyone and Beck says it himself it’s for people who are several steps ahead.

Vorrei conoscere le risposte qui. Sono un dilettante in termini di guardare I gas qui.

A volte quando qualcuno dice “hai bisogno...” non significa che tu abbì effettivamente bisogno di prenderlo. Il corpo deve essere sufficiente in qualche modo.

Guardo b2 come percorso verso b3 via NADH a NaD. Quindi l'obiettivo è quello di mantenere alto il NADH. Il CoA attraversa la collina b5 forte la biotina mi porta al NADH. Poi b2 ottiene NADH a NaD. B12 / b6 Può aver un ruolo lì.

Ho sempre sentito che la b3 supplementare è una scorciatoia così bella ma è dura con lo spreco di elettroliti.

So would NAC make the situation worse in ALS?

bruschi11

So would NAC make the situation worse in ALS?

NAC is helpful now. I have fixed the CYSTINe to cysteine issues. I need cysteine quite badly and gluth and extra NAC does help.

There’s just too much oxidative stress. The things that help now are too weak. I don’t even react to b2. But if I go deficient it’s scary. It’s like my whole head is full of oxygen and the brain is dissolving. I’m forgetting so much.

What people don’t realize is great you fix the underlying metabolic issue. You’d think someone moves forward. Maybe they stop progression. But when a metabolic issue causes the severity of issue that I had the damage is just too much. Whatever progress I make isn’t worth it. There’s no life ahead beyond suffering

One antibiotic caused this. If I just understood the body at all between 2019 and 2022 this never happens. It took one bad year- 2023 for this all to get completely out of hand.

NAC is helpful now. I have fixed the CYSTINe to cysteine issues. I need cysteine quite badly and gluth and extra NAC does help.

There’s just too much oxidative stress. The things that help now are too weak. I don’t even react to b2. But if I go deficient it’s scary. It’s like my whole head is full of oxygen and the brain is dissolving. I’m forgetting so much.

What people don’t realize is great you fix the underlying metabolic issue. You’d think someone moves forward. Maybe they stop progression. But when a metabolic issue causes the severity of issue that I had the damage is just too much. Whatever progress I make isn’t worth it. There’s no life ahead beyond suffering

One antibiotic caused this. If I just understood the body at all between 2019 and 2022 this never happens. It took one bad year- 2023 for this all to get completely out of hand.
if you can use the phone send me a private message, we can write to each other on Signal

Slavo

I had amoxicillin + clavulanic acid and then clindamycin for wisdom teeth extraction, i am not same person for 60 days now, my mind shifted like crazy it almost feels like halucination, brutal pain in chest, i cant be calm if i move it gets 10x worse,.. I dont know what happened but it feels like something with heart or brain I was healthy and happy active before taking this.. i destroyed my health

So i know your pain..

bruschi11

I had amoxicillin + clavulanic acid and then clindamycin for wisdom teeth extraction, i am not same person for 60 days now, my mind shifted like crazy it almost feels like halucination, brutal pain in chest, i cant be calm if i move it gets 10x worse,.. I dont know what happened but it feels like something with heart or brain I was healthy and happy active before taking this.. i destroyed my health

So i know your pain..

Really sorry to hear that man hang in there

Slavo

Really sorry to hear that man hang in there
I will keep fighting, how do you identify what is really wrong in the body? Where to start? I got some usg, basic test done now to know atleast my body is not dying yet.. (hopefully)

bruschi11

I will keep fighting, how do you identify what is really wrong in the body? Where to start? I got some usg, basic test done now to know atleast my body is not dying yet.. (hopefully)

Liver, glutathione production/recycling, copper/iron availability. There’s a lot of stuff that can be off here.

I would try to go simple as can be and not hurt yourself. Hurting myself has been my biggest problem along the way.

bruschi11

ECT is making me dump iron into the brain in the worst of ways. I’m gonna have to find a way to get out of it. Really bad stuff.

And while I say that I do seem to be getting a nutrient plan down next to the liver flushing. But if I’m doing something to dump iron into brain, ECT weekly, it’s gonna mess with all the good stuff I have going on.

Bile is good. This is just tough having to deal with ECT. Just isn’t right.

Slavo

Liver, glutathione production/recycling, copper/iron availability. There’s a lot of stuff that can be off here.

I would try to go simple as can be and not hurt yourself. Hurting myself has been my biggest problem along the way.
Can liver disfunction cause brutal change in perception? I feel unreal bad.. I found out amoxicillin + clavulanic acid can cause neuroxicity by damaging liver.. Maybe it dumps b12 or folate?.. I dont know what to do really

Slavo

Can liver disfunction cause brutal change in perception? I feel unreal bad.. I found out amoxicillin + clavulanic acid can cause neuroxicity by damaging liver.. Maybe it dumps b12 or folate?.. I dont know what to do really
Also i found it can block gaba production, it feels like ultra excitoxicity i feel like i am on drugs really.. Help plz

ECT is making me dump iron into the brain in the worst of ways. I’m gonna have to find a way to get out of it. Really bad stuff.

And while I say that I do seem to be getting a nutrient plan down next to the liver flushing. But if I’m doing something to dump iron into brain, ECT weekly, it’s gonna mess with all the good stuff I have going on.

Bile is good. This is just tough having to deal with ECT. Just isn’t right.
Do you have symptoms of delirium? ALA seems to cause them, it's probably moving iron aluminum and who knows what else, B1 does too. I wanted to ask you which vitamin is most essential for lipid metabolism? B2 ?

Slavo

Presumed mechanisms of origin include inhibition of GABA-A receptors and activation of excitatory NMDA receptors.

Manifestations of toxicity are diverse, from encephalopathy, confusion, convulsions, myoclonus, nonconvulsive status epilepticus to coma.

The likely mechanism of neurotoxicity includes reduced release of GABA from nerve endings, increased release of excitatory amino acids and cytokines

Presumed mechanisms of origin include inhibition of GABA-A receptors and activation of excitatory NMDA receptors.

Manifestations of toxicity are diverse, from encephalopathy, confusion, convulsions, myoclonus, nonconvulsive status epilepticus to coma.

The likely mechanism of neurotoxicity includes reduced release of GABA from nerve endings, increased release of excitatory amino acids and cytokines
Are you referring to Chelation toxicity or independently of this? in degenerative diseases it could occur as a basis.