Fighting….

bruschi11

Sugar and iron make cortisol ultimately…..

I’m high in sugar (blood glucose) and low in iron. I guess it’s time for keto and possibly some short dry fasts.

I’m so weak. I don’t know how I’m gonna pull it off. It’s possible I try to stay on a little hormonal therapy test dhea as I keep moly up and start this approach.

Starting keto immediately after sending my OATs and hair in this week.

bruschi11

Big finding re: moly. Moly sulfating dhea during copper deficiency ends up lowering dhea. Cuz copper converts pregnenolone to dhea. So without copper… we give moly we kill dhea more which is already low in copper deficiency. And that locks iron and copper in liver. Cuz it’s dhea that makes iron and copper available from liver.

I was completely impotent the last two weeks while on test/moly Bs (without b12/b1/v3 as keeping nadph down is priority.)
I gave dhea and libido came back over night. Just about 20mg over two days.

I am so messed up still. I guess all I can really focus on is sulfite, while raising iron/sulfur.
While bringing in keto.

Which I will start by the weekend waiting to do some testing first.

bruschi11

Bringing in androsterone to accompany dhea. And continuing with test suspension 3mg E3d. So every 72 hours I guess.

Really digging back into hormones. And I just think it has to happen. Iron is #1 right now with moly. Need to down regulate nadph first and foremost.

I read more gbold today than I have in a long time. Hormone stuff. Nadph stuff. Hormones are a required approach here. But you gotta see g6pd runs on glucose. And if we can block glucose for now, nadph has to fall.

I also have one pill of RU486 on hand from 7 years ago lol. Considering using it. And if it goes decently then ordering some more. I might be too anemic for it currently. We are going to see as the long half life scares me .

Last edited:

bruschi11

Completely shifting in another direction. I got pushed into hif1a the other day. I went into it hard. And as I realized with my nutritionist this is what is affecting me currently. Essentially overactive nrf2…. I realized- this is exactly what I treated in 2017 when I recovered. Obviously it was unknowingly but really everything I did was anti hif1a.

Hif1a raises cystine which went high in bloodwork 18 months ago. It pressures nadph. And I’ve been saying this “my high b12 in blood is being used (it activates hif1) and using up my b1 (nadph).

So hif1 overactivity forces nadph upregulation wasting b1 pressuring nadph oxidase (b2.)

More than that though it uses up copper more than anything, iron, zinc, manga, moly. It’s a disaster.

It raises carbon monoxide. It shrinks the brain hard.

Cholesterol (high) causes overactive hif1 next to the high b12. This is all clear.

Shifting to strict Okinawa diet and considering a juice fast.

Last edited:

MNK99

Okinawa diet is good man. It may help.