**HS Approved Protocols**

TubZy

Staff member
To make all of this stuff so much less confusing on here, the only protocols approved here for treating PFS right now is the TEI hair test. That means getting a hair test done from TEI and following the program after you receive the results (their supplements/diet). This will balance your body chemistry over time and TEI works much faster than ARL while being safe at the same time.

All other protocols and discussion threads you see here are experimental and not HS approved. So that means you are at your own risk if you try anything else and could perhaps make yourself worse so please keep that in mind.

Electrolytes protocol has been taken down and needs a lot more tweaking. It is no longer a protocol, but if you want to try an experimental version of it on your own you can look at @Orion log and copy what he is doing or you could just try vegetable juicing in general, which is easy and safe.

But remember, these are not HS approved yet so don't expect support when dealing with these issues like for example asking about dosages, timing etc.

So again, the only tool suggested and approved for PFS is going on TEI, that is it. If you try anything else you are on your own here. Hopefully this makes things less chaotic and organized.

As others have shown already, staying on this protocol you are guaranteed to improve for sure without risking of making yourself worse or crashing.

If you want a TEI hair test done reach out to Catherine she will send you the form.

Email: [email protected]

If you are new here when it comes to hair tests, please check out this section to get an idea of what I'm talking about:
https://hackstasis.com/forums/lab-results-hair-analysis.33/

Also, if you want to see some successful people with TEI so far, check out the following logs of users @Goose12, @Continuous Heal and @tonysoprano

https://hackstasis.com/threads/goose-pfs-saw-palmetto-log-tei.90/
https://hackstasis.com/threads/cont...test-now-featuring-hair-test.1000/#post-42751

OFFICIAL TEI FAQ
Trace Elements

Last edited:

Goose12

TubZy

Staff member
If people have a hard time getting a hold of Catherine for some reason I have been using this site Comprehensive Hair Mineral Analysis (Profile 2)

Can get hair test and supplements there.

I think juicing with tei is a great idea. I have done beet juices with tei and it seem to only help, but I havent been consistent with it.

Thanks- hopefully this makes it much easier now for new peeps. @Helen and I decided to put more emphasis on TEI now and actually have an approved protocol section.

I give you credit dude for sticking on TEI the longest here and the benefits are showing now all around including for PFS and your hair. I had a great run with ARL couple months ago but gave in due to more experimenting even though I was making good improvements on ARL.

It has been getting to confusing lately with all these random discussion topics, so I think it is definitely putting more emphasis back on TEI.

Juicing is good stuff, only did it for about 3 weeks now, but pretty heavily. It basically replicates parts of the electrolytes protocol. I haven't tried while on TEI/AR yet though.

Tar

There was a lot of really good information in that Electrolyte protocol thread. I propose that you at least leave it up, maybe with the caveats you have mentioned attached to it.

TubZy

Staff member
There was a lot of really good information in that Electrolyte protocol thread. I propose that you at least leave it up, maybe with the caveats you have mentioned attached to it.

It's @Helen thread and he wanted it down. We agreed that people just start reading it and just start taking random stuff based on it and not following more proven things like TEI and it was getting a bit out of control. Plus it still needs to be tweaked according to Helen so it was becoming more of nuisance when not fully ready. We still have the thread and the info still, it is just not public. If you still want to try it check @Orion log and replicate what he is doing or try juicing w/ a high protein diet same concept really. What info did you want from it anyways?

TubZy

Staff member

Tar

It's @Helen thread and he wanted it down. We agreed that people just start reading it and just start taking random stuff based on it and not following more proven things like TEI and it was getting a bit out of control. Plus it still needs to be tweaked according to Helen so it was becoming more of nuisance when not fully ready. We still have the thread and the info still, it is just not public. If you still want to try it check @Orion log and replicate what he is doing or try juicing w/ a high protein diet same concept really. What info did you want from it anyways?
There was good stuff about melatonin's role in dysfunction, aspirin...the whole first post was great. Then a lot of feedback on dosing in the comments. It was messy sure but I went back to it a few times to research new ideas.

Wasn't the whole reason you left RPF was because they started deleting whole threads?

TubZy

Staff member
There was good stuff about melatonin's role in dysfunction, aspirin...the whole first post was great. Then a lot of feedback on dosing in the comments. It was messy sure but I went back to it a few times to research new ideas.

Wasn't the whole reason you left RPF was because they started deleting whole threads?

Then just copy the content from it the thread for own personal use? Talk to @Helen about it, he wanted it down like I just told you. People start taking random shit and screw themselves up more then come back bitching at him to fix him again...he doesn't want that responsibility. A form of some sort of electrolyte protocol might be up in the future anyways.
Not at all, it was moderators deleting threads and posts that didn't fit their agenda of promoting peat approved things only. This is completely different, Helen created the thread LOL.

Tar

Then just copy the content from it the thread for own personal use? Talk to @Helen about it, he wanted it down like I just told you. People start taking random shit and screw themselves up more then come back bitching at him to fix him again...he doesn't want that responsibility. A form of some sort of electrolyte protocol might be up in the future anyways.
Not at all, it was moderators deleting threads and posts that didn't fit their agenda of promoting peat approved things only. This is completely different, Helen created the thread LOL.

I'd be happy to copy the thread content if you can link me to it, but I cannot find it, and didn't know it was going down.

brix

It’s still on the wiki fyi.

Goose12

Thanks- hopefully this makes it much easier now for new peeps. @Helen and I decided to put more emphasis on TEI now and actually have an approved protocol section.

I give you credit dude for sticking on TEI the longest here and the benefits are showing now all around including for PFS and your hair. I had a great run with ARL couple months ago but gave in due to more experimenting even though I was making good improvements on ARL.

It has been getting to confusing lately with all these random discussion topics, so I think it is definitely putting more emphasis back on TEI.

Juicing is good stuff, only did it for about 3 weeks now, but pretty heavily. It basically replicates parts of the electrolytes protocol. I haven't tried while on TEI/AR yet though.

I think this is a great idea because everyone is so different. I received some benefits from RU but it did nothing or made others worse, and because of that I can't recommend it. Like a lot if other things i have tried.

There were a lot of times i almost gave into experimenting while waiting between tei tests, and the time I did (took ella). That was one of the worst decisions I have made so far in pfs. For 3 or 4 days I was back to square one but I snapped back slightly below baseline. I think if it wasnt for tei it would have been much worse. The experience gave me even more faith in tei.

I am happy alot of us are jumping on tei now, but I cant wait until I or someone else can say they are cured from tei. That will encourage even more people to get on board.

It would also be informative if we told people how long they should wait before doing tei if they are still on hormones, supps, or just crashed. I think at least 2 months but I have also wondered if people couldn't just stop what they are taking and get the hair test right away and then retest in 2 or 3 months. If that would be the most productive course, or focus on diet, exercise, and add juicing to there diet while they wait 2 months.

Like you said juicing replicates the electrolyte protocol but I don't think it would mess with tei results. I have an aunt who is a smoker and she juices daily. It literally made her look 10 years younger. I have a brother (nonpfs) who juice feasted for 40 days and it fixed an old leg injury and digestion issues.

SwaZ

I think electrolyte protocol was great. It was kinda hard to understand since helen wrote it without too much dept into explaining it leaving most people confused and picking out things they could understand.
You would really need to read through the whole thread a couple of times, and research through what it is that helen was writing so you could understand how it is all connected and that its not just about the electrolytes or digestive enzymes, but about a lot more. Its like tei or arl without the hair test.

I think all that protocol needs is a change in name, a bit more detail and clarificatication about what does what and maybe dosages and such.

MNK99

--ranges of doses if no exact measure exists which likely it doesn't bc some are 6ft 190lb some are 5'10 260lb some are 6'4 and 140lb. Some are 5'5 100lb etc.
-When I could read again, I was under the impression that Electrolytes etc were general health protocols and nearly or just as good or even better than TEI and ARL but
-MOre "General" and "Not as specific" as TEI. I could be wrong... probably they're all great.
-I did 2/3 no Arl and likely will not.
-That doesn't mean no one ever should though*.

Last edited:

JDD

how much does TEI cost? For the initial hair test and also for the supplements? How much stuff do they have you taking on average?

MNK99

-I think it was a lot... LIke maybe 300 340 or 270 CAD. And then I restocked things that I know I will be on again for maybe 140 from Even better living -- Goose's link.
-PER SUPP is pretty cheap but importing into Canada and probably even worse, EU, is really expensive.
-I will say that Goose's link and CDA post and US post from Texas to Western Canada was barely over a week, so pretty fast. A great option.
-I bought 5months worth maybe 430- 470 with shipping. BUt for comparison with no insurance my inhalers are like 480 in 2mo and stim like 2000 a yr (more in school ;) ).
-My mom made me buy insurance basically... and it was cheap and actually covered most of the latter 2... to my surprise. My way more expensive Blue Cross covered fk all.
-As a overspending kid, coffee was like 1000 -1500 a year... so not bad. 500 -1500 or so a year to fix remaining PFS and several other issues make more easy... is fine.

Last edited:

TubZy

Staff member
I think electrolyte protocol was great. It was kinda hard to understand since helen wrote it without too much dept into explaining it leaving most people confused and picking out things they could understand.
You would really need to read through the whole thread a couple of times, and research through what it is that helen was writing so you could understand how it is all connected and that its not just about the electrolytes or digestive enzymes, but about a lot more. Its like tei or arl without the hair test.

I think all that protocol needs is a change in name, a bit more detail and clarification about what does what and maybe dosages and such.

Yeah agreed, that is why Helen wanted it taken down, it needs to be simplified down and redone. At this point, it was causing more confusion then helping people really.