MNK's Pfs Log: Fasting, did near all else and will do TEI and run Simple Electros (all yr). --80-90%

MNK99

SO best shyt for me is a few cycles of var... or randro/4andro... and that'll help pfs and also my joint/disc/arthritic pain issues (from hEDS or similar and degenerative disc disease)?

And the vitamins I used to take.. and like otherwise just TEI 2-3 cycles and intermittent fasting either way and veg and meat once a day as dinner/ post meal? and like some vitamins... maybe b, mg, hcl enzymes, maybe citicholine (none of these vitamins and shyt if I do tei, I mean if i take randro/4andro, var, etc).

Thanks friendos!!

MNK99

anyone take test 2 x a week and also hcg? trash in comparison to trt and the like right? @TubZy and @RebelWithACause ... pretty sure all you guys and Bruschi did test before and it was useless.

tei / electrolytes is bomb... i fear running anything properly without my ADHD medicine not motivated to take that and start a regimen just yet. this isn't me.

MNK99

anyone here about alphagels dht gel (and the like for pfs). He is on twitter and reddit. and like... sweaty literature's pssd claims? test, estrogen e2 or hops..., and hcg. -- I think this guy was on reddit, he is mentioned on pssd forum.

--should i just take dermacrine and var 2 cycles a year, then kingsblood (my original PCT, i took after cd's herbs and randro and 4 andro, and tei... well into 2019 and then it ran out and i was still ripped like the next 2 years or so (so like 3 years straight))?

--plus vits. anyways sorry for confusion and shyt ev1. I wish my second log was up here and we was all perfected mammals. like i was. can be again tho gonna be hard.
gonna have to redo/ driver's license also.. fk me.

stop being a bitch and rem i am a machine 400-800 reps a day. sometimes i get down but i get back up.

I actually have asthma, mostly -- vape. Haven't smoked nor drank in 260+ days. Drank less than 40x in 5 years, smoked last year and 8-10 yrs ago on effexor.
I'm actually super healthy. I do vape tho, easier to say smoke while on way to gym. Done, destroyed all in there. 8th workout day in a row. But will take it easy.
(DId 14, 13, 18, 19, times this yr too in a row). --trying not to count everything... I was bored also and thought it would help heal quicker... and can't stay inside so I did that.

-I meant rolling my eyes being annoyed.. I don't like big groups tho I can charm them, but I'd rather disappear mysteriously. Been like that for like 15 yrs. Realized only way for me, like 8 to 10 yrs ago. I smoked maybe 3mo last yr or less and like: 6mo in 2008-09... on effexor - like every single person does with severe mania back then (depression after fin). I'm more disciplined than almost anyone I've ever seen. I just did 86 dips without inhalers and above bodyweight for 7 exercises and light on 2 more, over 430 reps.
---and it was fasted like everything... all cardio since mid teens, and near all weights last 5-6 yrs and most before that.
-I get it was a joke, but I'm just correcting you, guy.
-I fixed 200-300 days of suicidal depression by fasting... and corrected a bunch of others on other forums who said my progress was made up, so no whatever the hell you are implying, I do not do.

-ALSO I pace back and forth a lot... probably 3-5000 steps a day easily when really busy or focused... or when there's stuff going on. -- then walk also. I'm fit.
-If I actually smoked all the time, good luck on any of that.... breathing after 10 yrs with asthma smoking... Id be screwed. I did smoke on a few trips but 3 trips out of 7yrs or so.
-I can quit any drug... cigs could be in my apartment, and only come out when friends are there, and last a year. BUT*** that's not true during "crash" -- it is again now.

-No alcohol around - kind of hate it... different story late teens to early 20's tho. Causes a lot of bad things... terrible for anxiety and depression.
-I fasted 51+ days, I think I can quit anything.... add workouts, that's another minor fasting 200+ times this yr.
When did you do the 51 day fast? Water?
i did weeks breuss.. 21+10 water, 2 weeks juice. 5 days water here and there... and intermittent fasting most of the decades after puberty.OMAD.

Damn dude you those are some impressive workout stats. I have bad insomnia and shitty sleep often. Always though I couldn’t workout because of that. But you have bad sleep too and are ripped? Or is your sleep okay

sometimes i fk up tho.

also remember when i had the most balanced hair tests on the site . test after test. and helen spat out his coffee.

--i literally love myself a lot. Nc:. LNDS. CHNS girl. 80 girls downtown here. sorry i kept running away. im a gay fish.

---
bruschi11 said:

Tough times don't last, tough people do. You can get out of this man, don't dread too much. Listen to @Orion please, just follow that guy. I know you've been in a downward spiral but you can fix it all pretty quickly. Have you fasted for a long time yet? Like 15-20+ days? I just feel like some people literally require this to get better with these freakin chemicals that went into our body's.

I think that duration of fasting is key. For autophagy. I did multiple shorter ones, and fairly long juice fasts, only major progress after I really committed to a longer one.
ALSO, countless stories I'm sure of people fasting a bit... and still being sick. Like a story I read on Medium (posted months ago on here).
"Suffering" weeks to a month or so, is NOTHING compared to suffering 9mo - 2yrs, 10 -20 yrs with PFS.
@MNK99 I agree with your comment regarding suffering for the short term is nothing compared to PFS. And at some point I will carve out time to do a fast. I’m skeptical on the benefits though. I could be wrong, but I don’t think anyone has reversed shrinkage by fasting. Still, it’s probably just a necessary step in the healing process. I will need to read up on it so I know how to fast correctly. I believe there is a thread on this site somewhere...

PFS and PAS
Hoshimoto’s Hypothyroidism

Last edited:
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

in case i need this shyt agn
for fasting.

[IMG alt="Orion"]https://hackstas.is/data/avatars/m/0/56.jpg?1512742584[/IMG]

Orion

Well-Known Member​

bruschi11 post_id=3964 time=1510380173 user_id=55 said:
@Orion I know you like the lemon egg rice soup that Gbold threw out there for us in terms of breaking the fast. About how many oz of broth per day did you use and how many cups of rice?
I used this recipe: Soupa Avgolemono (Egg-Lemon Soup) Recipe - Food.com is very very good!

But since my fast is much longer this time, I will be lowering the egg/rice content, and increasing the veggies content in the broth when I break on day 55.

Will be following mattyb's breakfast ideals:

Days 1-7
Focus on mineral intake, particularly magnesium, sodium and potassium
Calories will still be low at this point, you'll likely regain some water weight but continue to lose fat
Vegetable broths, soups, well cooked vegetables, cooked leafy greens, etc.
Maybe some rice
Minimal herbs/spices
A bit of fats (eggs, butter) mixed in with the soups
Not very much protein, if any
Introduce food/calories slowly

Days 7-21
Anything from days 1-7 would be fine
Calorie intake will be slightly low, trending towards maintenance near the third week
Fresh vegetables and greens marinated in olive oil/vinegar
Some herbs/spices
More rice, maybe some well-cooked oats, small amounts of fruit, possibly small amounts of tubers
Small amounts of well cooked meat/seafood daily (slow roasted would be a good option)
Increase fat and protein gradually to get pancreas and gallbladder up to speed over these two weeks.

Days 21+
Everything from before is fine
Calories should be around maintenance near this point
By this point you should be able to exercise easily
More fruit, more carbohydrates (according to activity levels)
More foods high in manganese (oats, cereals, etc.) if well tolerated
More meat (and/or supplement zinc)
Tubers could be introduced if well tolerated
Should be hitting near the RDA of most vitamins/minerals by this point, with maybe the exception of calcium and vitamins e/d.
If digestion is robust at this point you can likely eat whatever your intuition is pushing you towards

Like Quote Reply

MNK99

I guess megadosing turmeric my first year of healing... IN Indian/ homecooked (tho high protein basically meat, beef or chicken and like spinach). And also in some takeout basically donair... rice and one sauce and lots of veggies. post workout (hardcore most insane workouts I ever did were in 2018 and 2019 -- like not the max lifts but the most endurance and speed that was there in the gym. I looked insane lol).

Also spices lots of those helped inflammation but I'd even add super turmeric x to whey shakes with some salt and spinach and some oat milk or almond milk and I am not sure, some other stuff maybe chocolate almond milk back in 2018. Without constant turmeric, I probably wouldn't have lifted daily. Being a 5ari or not, whatever.

helped my arthritis and degenerative disc disease (as per xrays... so thinking it is real, also lots of pain).

maybe low dose anavar or more cycles randro/4andro for me. Feels horrible should have finished this off and felt 100 percent cured actually most of the last several years.

I guess when I moved out on my own and then later after half the pandemic, I ate a bit less clean.. but still nothing too too bad. THough I did run simplified electroloyte protocol alongside randro/4andro, ru486, and all that. Everything I did .. for a year straight.. and like most of that but only kingsblood and a bit less intense on the diet.

MNK99

possibly after water fasting, and walking and lifitng and doing calisthenics daily.... but mostly the water fasting, I delayed chronic pain/ arthritis (supposedly mild) by a few years.

MNK99

pretty sure I messed up.. got slight vaccine during the end of covid (waited it out, didn't even make sense... why get it). HAD major major neck pain... and such before. And I had a weird either functional movement disorder, or rather what I correctly diagnosed as Myoclonic Dystonia.

It went away but was very very painful.
I believe it happens to people only with connective tissue disorders like hypermobile ehlers danlos or hypermobile spectrum disorder.

I wonder if having the connective tissue disorder means I can get away with low dose Var for life. And some breaks, just like dex. THen I'd do that and vitamins. But yes, the LDL/HDL.. and other shyt may be an issue. I actually got prolotherapy 2 or 3 large sessions in my knee, in back of neck, and my other knee. Could have done ankle too. My ankle and shoulders etc dislocate, jaw too a bit sometimes. Partial dislocations... for years and years. Notice more when rest of health goes down and go from extremely active or very active rather to not so much (but I will get back to it).

MNK99

Myoclonic dystonia or whatever the hell I had sometime last year and end of the year before... looked more mild than when you search that on google. but was like this:

Anyways I learned a lot on Caring Medical's pages about Dystonia, dystonic storms ( I think I had mild ones, even buying weed to vape and take em down..). And like I think it was hEDS + myoclonic dystonia.
I was supposed to see a geneticist but was in too much pain... and I cancelled, they were more for EDS. I probably do have hEDS but no dystonia, etc in family...

So, like my type of EDS there is no gene identified. And they are really only there (the geneticist) to rule out other things. I was in too much pain, and was differential diagnosing myself (correctly) end of last last year I think, and I cancelled on that bitchy receptionist. She kept losing my referral. Anyways I literally was the pinaccle of health and girls asked me out all the time... To gain weight and leave another place kind of ill / sick sucks. But I will try getting better all counts. No movement disorder going on now, but yeah some weight gain and major depression....

I really became distraught when at the end of the pandemic it felt I was really forced to get the vaccine, and I felt that I needed it to travel, for school, work etc (some works that may not be self employed in the future). And then, It felt like I already went through so many hells this isn't fair. I was hiding my neck shaking, it was slight scoliosis (like 13 degrees or 11 degrees upper and lower spine) and not anywhere near 34 degrees where they recommend surgery.

I think a goddamned guy that cured PSSD before forums, went thru accutane, has been misdiagnosed as bipolar II, slayed treating ADHD before their actual diagnosis...

should get to use some drugs?? If I have to slowly just do 2 years of TEI then fine maybe I will delay my law shyt further... and only concentrate on writing and trading.
Sucks, I used to avoid chicks to study and succeed at day trading... And stay healthy (like not drinking), but then health shyt happened again.

My place flooded, and I had to leave... anyways... I guess I still have and can put on muscle quickly compared to a lot of guys. However, I haven't been 200lb in 6 years like when I was crashing.
I am usually 175-192 (and that was after prohoromones and kingsblood on that i was 192 and steady falling but quit fking lean.. with 33 inch waist or less, lean for me... like 16 vains on both arms).

Getting healthy again is going to be hard... but I think I've dealt with worse.

MNK99

THey worked. for olympics and mma and shyt.
But besides... 40 years ago barely any new studies on steroids.

Besides even MMA fighters like Dillashaw used TEI. And I did do 2 cycles of it and it seemed to have rid me of anxiety attacks, and insomnia, and asthma for like 2 years. started very balanced because of fasting, ru, and randro/4andro and simplified electrolyte protocol (among other things, back in 2018). Surely if I started with TEI, yeah I wouldn't feel good on day one. I'd probably feel... fkd up at times.

MNK99

maybe after fasting a bit... dermacrine or sustain alpha (stocked up that and hella sarms and bpc157 tho threw most sarms) and randro/4andro end of last year and summer then.

Maybe dermacrine or sustain alpha + low dose anavar and id feel fking great. and like some vits. but vitamins long term = imbalance.

ev1 is imbalanced. I swear on my life I felt 100 if not 1000% cured of PFS. honestly, i had other health issues come up and traumatized since then... I don't know why it's so hard but it is.. like I suffered a lot in this life already. My building and me thought I had parkinsons or some neuro disease parts of 2022... I avoided ppl till my career and life / money was perfect... like health reasons of avoiding before....

But ya you can't live like that. Then when really hurt or sick, you don't have people that you need. When gyms opened up again I immediately hurt my upper neck... some squats not too heavy at all but degenerative disc stuff (that I didn't know about). And even crunches and pushups like my head and neck went further back than they should.

Slayo has Marfans (which is harsher than hEDS) and had post duta... he told me don't worry about connective tissue issues a couple years ago when I was talking to him on whatsapp. I mean he's Italian and English people barely understand me except when I try. Lol. I actually had 99's in English, I just I mean I'm in a rush right now and being conversational.

MNK99

You shouldn't use them in PFS, etc. but if anyone here uses sarms. USE like a test base for sure.
AND maybe HCG + rad or test + rad. But take like 5mg or 3mg per day.. not 20-40 like bodybuilders do. I wouldn't recommend em. Seems that anavar beats most sarms except for women and older people. THough low dose ostarine or rad would be cool.... but yea they can mess with your vision. And keep in mind I had vision I had at 29 at 33... with all my pfs efforts (which was like 1 year and then 1 year just being clean and using tiny amount of PCT, not even a year more like 6mo but still working out).

Never stray from the path guys, as RWAC said, showing some Book of 5 Rings stuff. I got those books and many other ones, Stoic works in 2019 2020, they're awesome.

Also Personal power on youtube is a great channel and so is Philosophy for life. Also motivational speeches by peterson and schwarzenegger and the Rock etc.

MNK99

what the fk. that's why i didn't join the cycling class with all those chicks back in 2019 2020 and also i didn't ride a bike ... and stuff. it was neck pain and leg/ ankle dislocations, subluxations.

what the fuck.... anyways LOL there's no names for / understanding for any shyt that happens to me.

-myoclonic dystonia, that's like me and max 1.5mn people,
pfs.

--hypermobile ehlers danlos (or some unnamed conn tissue disorder). -- anxiety, ADHD. -- probably from near that.

i wish i was born NOW this yr. i was perfected confidence, would literally not fear anyone nor anything and now what i gotta get healthy again this sucks. to live...

that's why i can't sit cross legged so long, prefer standing and lying down... and sit in like specific chairs only... and yeah... man. Keep in mind I did have an abdominoplasty, but that was loose skin after major weight loss (as a kid).... but less meds is more.

maybe Preg/Dhea or dermacrine or similar or randro/4andro and some var + dex... and coming off and none.

or tei plus dex and coffee.. for a few years and id be perfect again. that's great because life is infinitely long. u need perfect health young like i had at times. it isn't fair how chemistry can get so fkd.

and i was so optimistic a while ago.. this is really hard guys. sorry sound complaining. I am actually mentally and physically strong a lot more than i realize at times or I have been but I felt lucky/ grateful to be alive, loved walking. fresh air. cold... even heat a bit. music.. everything.. smiled ear to ear which is rare for me...like most of 2019 and 2020...

i don't deserve to lose more time for health shyt. i've been thru so much already but i know lots of ppl have. we can't choose what happens to us, but we can choose how we react.

that's why i can't talk or control my face after smoking weed right (i mean way before pfs), it is... Hypermobile ehlers... or similar. but that doesn't happen to everyone. I don't know.

Do i focus on that or getting to 100 with pfs again. I don't know. overall health i guess. we all got other imbalances. perhaps... don't be so harsh on self.

MNK99

pre covid (or maybe it was covid) 26 days harsh winter, I had a cough/cold/flu.. and bad asthma and throat pain mostly throat pain end of 2019 for 26 days. maybe way longer bc I think till Feb 28 maybe it was 40 or so days.

if u get flu and covid and shyt, you were cured probably.

anyways no one suspected anything wrong w me except being... shy, eccentric, walking too fast... possibly hyperactivity/mania a bit. but nothing like the deadly syndrome i beat (PFS).

anyone cure some insane shyt then get hurt with something else?? and then freak out... ??

anyone accidentally get the vax? I know we are all against that, I didn't want it... I literally was seeing a neurologist and thought they'd bitch about that. Plus there's like a lot of physicians in my family, immediate and otherwise.

I am sure that neurologist was just to push botox which makes no sense and weakens joints, and I am glad I went to a naturpathic kind of route instead, with prolotherapy from some sports medicine/ natural health place instead. they also do dutch testing there.

Oh heds may be more like 3.5-15mn people worldwide. Probably. maybe a lot more.

Lots of women with hEDS or EDS and the like are using prescribed TRT these days... or HRT... and actual test injections (surely other shyt can be done though like DHEA, etc depending on the case) for EDS.

Anavar has been used too... and sarms. There is some female bodybuilder on youtube, she uses sarms.

Can cause sexual health issues, both genders also.

Last edited:

MNK99

Anyways this is old news to me but put it this way... tiny bit of sarm action or years later some prohormones after fasting (tho I did a LOT that year 2018), and I looked like a bodybuilder and got definition although I guess I am super self critical considering I lost 70lb at 16-18 years old... and had no workout drugs at all. It did become hard to run though in my early 20s... and switched from treadmill and outside a bit to long walks and elliptical.. and then stopped running and switched to intense strength training but different rep ranges than many bodybuilders.

I'd say it was vaccine related the dystonic storms I had (involunatry arm, shoulder, upper body movements... it was after vax 2... I didn't wait long enough to get it. Both pfizer).

This doesn't say it is vax related. But he helps people with TONS of issues, Dr. Hauser (like spinal, ENT, and such). I did prolotherapy in my city obviously and not in the US.

Also I recently bought a LOT of bauerfeind braces and some cheaper back and posture correcting braces.

Anyways... i feel so happy when really active and listening to music and stuff. I made some weightroom a bit at my home. I am not lifting much these days, but will get back into it.

Kind of scared of getting hurt.

Also wrapped in Kinesiotape (the official Japanese ones super expensive lol) end of last last year. AND I did wear a huge amount of wrist wraps like MMA style just to keep wrists steady.. from 2018-2021.
Once, pain and everything was in my neck and elsewhere, I got a ton of kinesio tape but ya.. i mean fk it... anavar it is. fasting a bit right now but just doing small ones. Maybe.

Last edited:

MNK99

My chart says BJHS --> changed to hEDS.

but not from an EDS geneticist, from my ADHD doctor that just retired. Anyways in his day it would be called benign joint hypermobility syndrome... these days hEDS/HSD.

the name doesn't matter than much. Anyways, ya PFS is worse obviously. My second log said.. if I ever get sick again, I'd do 1., 2., 3. I think it was 1. FAST. 2. Electrolytes and working out and 3. TEI.

I also have my recovery on imgur etc... with the list. Maybe saved in the cloud elsewhere. All the steps I took. (mostly writing this for me).

--yeah none of these studies say take anavar for my exact combo of shyt lol.. add PFS or adhd there, youd have zero results. studies not that helpful but definitely helped me narrow down what was going on, I studied medical lectures for days at a time to find out I had scolliosis, and perhaps spasmodic torticollis, and cervical instability. xrays confirm most this shyt. anyways... just noting this in case i forget/ have to come back to this.

Маник

Create alert

[PDF] wiley.comFull View

Hypermobile Ehlers–Danlos syndrome (aka Ehlers–Danlos syndrome Type III and Ehlers–Danlos syndrome hypermobility type): Clinical description and natural …

B Tinkle, M Castori, B Berglund… - American Journal of …, 2017 - Wiley Online Library
… and weakness, defective proprioception, prior injuries, and arthritis. In this phase, observed
in a few … The scoliosis is acquired, often mild as well as flexible and may continue to progress …
Save Cite Cited by 385 Related articles All 16 versions
[PDF] coventry.ac.uk

Understanding hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders in the context of childbearing: An international qualitative study

S Pezaro, G Pearce, E Reinhold - Midwifery, 2020 - Elsevier
s_sdt=0,5']All 5 versions[/HTML][/URL]

--

random reddit stuff...this guy was banned... but ya there's a better forum for heds/ using ai... rare disease kind of forum. actually posted some stuff there myself last yr i think.

Posted by
u/Roughshod_Garage
4 years ago

I have been taking steroid injections to help with my EDS​

renderTimingPixel.png

Just a disclaimer - I am not a doctor and do not endorse illegal drugs.
That said, under the supervision of my GP, I have been taking 400mg Test E every week to help with my EDS and overall pain.
I'm almost 40, it's taken me 20 years to get a diagnosis that I have EDS type 3 non-inherited. Every one of my doctors have thought I was faking it until I just yanked my shoulder out while arguing with my last GP. Very frustrating, but it started the whole process of getting tested (I didn't know what EDS was at the time) and confirmation.
I'm in Canada, and the specialists here take months to see, I think from initial start to getting a diagnosis took 6 years, with many random cancellations and 'we will not test him' messages sent to my doc. The specialists I saw said they're not keen on surgery (I have a torn labrum and dislocated bicep tendon) and would only monitor the condition.
This didn't jive well with me, so I did some reading and there are certain anabolic/androgenic steroids that increase collagen synthesis (Oxandolone/Anavar, Primo, Equipoise, Deca). Much reading later, I decided to give it a try.
I've been working out for many years to help keep enough muscle to alleviate dislocations. I do light to mid weights with lots of reps, in ranges that don't cause any joint issues - no overheads, no weird angles, etc...
I started with 250mg Test E, 125mg twice per week, plus 20mg Anavar every day (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on). The Test was ramped up to 400mg at week 3, 2x 200mg every 3.5 days.
Week 1: No changes, more energy at the gym on day 4 (probably placebo effect)
Week 2: Same as week 1, not much change, still having finger dislocations often
Week 3: Noticed slight reduction in overall pain, still having dislocations sometimes
Week 4: Gained 10lbs since week 1, diet hadn't changed so water retention expected, left knee hasn't given out all week
Week 5: Up another 2lbs, weights felt a little easier, fingers have stopped coming out mostly
Week 6: Another 2lbs, right ankle feels better, not loose like before
Week 7: Ok this was a big week, up 4lbs, shoulder pain almost gone, back pain gone as well
Week 8: Much like 7, up 3lbs, noticeable reduction in global pain, I'm not as cranky. Doc said I should try upping my weight lifting very slowly. Bench press has always been rough, wore a support and started increasing weight in 5lb increments Week 9: Cramps. The. Worst. Ever. Added magnesium to help. Actually had a cramp so bad my hip dislocated, not even sure how that happened but it sucked.
Week 10: Bench press now at 225lbs (got greedy). Still getting minor cramps, almost zero global pain with no random dislocations
Week 11: Still upping weight, though overhead anything is a no-no. Controlled and supported movements only. Not a single dislocation
Week 12: Last week, felt really good, no mobility issues. I'm still careful in how I move about, but even that used to still get things to pop out, very pleased nothing does so anymore.
I know there will be people saying I'm just hurting myself, or it's temporary, yes I know. I will lose a fair bit of what has improved, I know that. Probably 50%. But for 4 weeks since finishing it's been very relieving, almost like how normal used to be when I was younger.
This is not me advocating for anyone to go out and find drugs while praying it'll help. I spent the better part of 2 years doing research on the positive and negative effects of taking exogenous steroids, of which I spent a year getting in shape enough just to try it. Someone who is very fat and out of shape won't have the same results I did, and will be poorer and more screwed up as a result. I had my GP monitoring me (she can't prescribe steroids, or won't, we never went into the details).
Would I do it again? Yes, but not for a while, like a year or two, depending how long it takes for everything to go back to messed up. Some of the side effects (not listed) were not great.
5 Comments
Award
Save

This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
Sort By: Best

renderTimingPixel.png

level 1
bbywednesday_
·4 yr. ago

My mom does steroid injections to help her! Her foot is no longer attached to her ankle and she won’t do surgery because “what if I need to drive somewhere and no one is around to drive me and I can’t wait for an Uber and and and” and they really help her. I’m glad they’re helping you!

level 2
Roughshod_Garage
OP·4 yr. ago

Steroids for women are a whole different ball game, tiny amounts do huge things. I'm glad it's working for her, if she gets the surgery the steroids will help her heal faster, too.

https://www.reddit.com/user/AncientSatisfaction4/

level 1
AncientSatisfaction4
·1 yr. ago

I know this is two years ago, but do you have any updates on how you feel? I'm going to start anavar, test e, ghk-cu, mega doses of vitamin C, and growth hormone secreatogogues to try and treat my hypermobile atlantoaxial instability without surgery and am curious how you feel today

level 2
Roughshod_Garage
OP·1 yr. ago

Well, I've done a few low-dose cycles since then, most of which were beneficial with a few not so much. Overall it's been helpful, albeit I've not tried any HGH at all. I did try lower dosages of LGD (2.5mg) and Ostarine (5mg), they seem to have just as good results as injections with far fewer complications. I also changed my diet significantly from what my doc suggested, I try to get in 1g per kg of protein per day and very low sugar intake (both seemed to have helped a bit).
If it's your first go, watch yourself for side effects and have your PCT ready to do before starting, along with a AA on hand. Start slow, don't let it go to your head and start smashing huge doses.
Best of luck

Last edited:

MNK99

random reddit stuff...this guy was banned... but ya there's a better forum for heds/ using ai... rare disease kind of forum. actually posted some stuff there myself last yr i think.

Posted by
u/Roughshod_Garage
4 years ago

I have been taking steroid injections to help with my EDS​

renderTimingPixel.png

Just a disclaimer - I am not a doctor and do not endorse illegal drugs.
That said, under the supervision of my GP, I have been taking 400mg Test E every week to help with my EDS and overall pain.
I'm almost 40, it's taken me 20 years to get a diagnosis that I have EDS type 3 non-inherited. Every one of my doctors have thought I was faking it until I just yanked my shoulder out while arguing with my last GP. Very frustrating, but it started the whole process of getting tested (I didn't know what EDS was at the time) and confirmation.
I'm in Canada, and the specialists here take months to see, I think from initial start to getting a diagnosis took 6 years, with many random cancellations and 'we will not test him' messages sent to my doc. The specialists I saw said they're not keen on surgery (I have a torn labrum and dislocated bicep tendon) and would only monitor the condition.
This didn't jive well with me, so I did some reading and there are certain anabolic/androgenic steroids that increase collagen synthesis (Oxandolone/Anavar, Primo, Equipoise, Deca). Much reading later, I decided to give it a try.
I've been working out for many years to help keep enough muscle to alleviate dislocations. I do light to mid weights with lots of reps, in ranges that don't cause any joint issues - no overheads, no weird angles, etc...
I started with 250mg Test E, 125mg twice per week, plus 20mg Anavar every day (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on). The Test was ramped up to 400mg at week 3, 2x 200mg every 3.5 days.
Week 1: No changes, more energy at the gym on day 4 (probably placebo effect)
Week 2: Same as week 1, not much change, still having finger dislocations often
Week 3: Noticed slight reduction in overall pain, still having dislocations sometimes
Week 4: Gained 10lbs since week 1, diet hadn't changed so water retention expected, left knee hasn't given out all week
Week 5: Up another 2lbs, weights felt a little easier, fingers have stopped coming out mostly
Week 6: Another 2lbs, right ankle feels better, not loose like before
Week 7: Ok this was a big week, up 4lbs, shoulder pain almost gone, back pain gone as well
Week 8: Much like 7, up 3lbs, noticeable reduction in global pain, I'm not as cranky. Doc said I should try upping my weight lifting very slowly. Bench press has always been rough, wore a support and started increasing weight in 5lb increments Week 9: Cramps. The. Worst. Ever. Added magnesium to help. Actually had a cramp so bad my hip dislocated, not even sure how that happened but it sucked.
Week 10: Bench press now at 225lbs (got greedy). Still getting minor cramps, almost zero global pain with no random dislocations
Week 11: Still upping weight, though overhead anything is a no-no. Controlled and supported movements only. Not a single dislocation
Week 12: Last week, felt really good, no mobility issues. I'm still careful in how I move about, but even that used to still get things to pop out, very pleased nothing does so anymore.
I know there will be people saying I'm just hurting myself, or it's temporary, yes I know. I will lose a fair bit of what has improved, I know that. Probably 50%. But for 4 weeks since finishing it's been very relieving, almost like how normal used to be when I was younger.
This is not me advocating for anyone to go out and find drugs while praying it'll help. I spent the better part of 2 years doing research on the positive and negative effects of taking exogenous steroids, of which I spent a year getting in shape enough just to try it. Someone who is very fat and out of shape won't have the same results I did, and will be poorer and more screwed up as a result. I had my GP monitoring me (she can't prescribe steroids, or won't, we never went into the details).
Would I do it again? Yes, but not for a while, like a year or two, depending how long it takes for everything to go back to messed up. Some of the side effects (not listed) were not great.
5 Comments
Award
Save

This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
Sort By: Best

renderTimingPixel.png

level 1
bbywednesday_
·4 yr. ago

My mom does steroid injections to help her! Her foot is no longer attached to her ankle and she won’t do surgery because “what if I need to drive somewhere and no one is around to drive me and I can’t wait for an Uber and and and” and they really help her. I’m glad they’re helping you!

level 2
Roughshod_Garage
OP·4 yr. ago

Steroids for women are a whole different ball game, tiny amounts do huge things. I'm glad it's working for her, if she gets the surgery the steroids will help her heal faster, too.

Reddit - Dive into anything

level 1
AncientSatisfaction4
·1 yr. ago

I know this is two years ago, but do you have any updates on how you feel? I'm going to start anavar, test e, ghk-cu, mega doses of vitamin C, and growth hormone secreatogogues to try and treat my hypermobile atlantoaxial instability without surgery and am curious how you feel today

level 2
Roughshod_Garage
OP·1 yr. ago

Well, I've done a few low-dose cycles since then, most of which were beneficial with a few not so much. Overall it's been helpful, albeit I've not tried any HGH at all. I did try lower dosages of LGD (2.5mg) and Ostarine (5mg), they seem to have just as good results as injections with far fewer complications. I also changed my diet significantly from what my doc suggested, I try to get in 1g per kg of protein per day and very low sugar intake (both seemed to have helped a bit).
If it's your first go, watch yourself for side effects and have your PCT ready to do before starting, along with a AA on hand. Start slow, don't let it go to your head and start smashing huge doses.
Best of luck

i mean if it works for girls with eds... probably roids and being 70-80% pfs without treating it for a couple yrs will be fine with dexedrine. if i go 5 yrs early.. i honestly dont care. 5-10.

we can't just grow more collagen. actually to be honest when i was skeletal ripped on sarms pre finasteride ya it was very cool and aesthetic but... for sure SOME deformity around shoulders and shyt, i was lifting like 400lb leg press 50x and (not a high weight i know, but good for me especially the volume), and ya you could see through my shoulders and striatus etc.. there were odd malformations.

fucks sakes NO PFS id just be roids all day and dex. and fucking take weed to socialize with girls/ after work.

BALANCE!!

Subreddit Icon
r/ehlersdanlos

•Posted by
u/ThinkingApe
2 years ago

Anyone tried Hgh or any of the following for their connective tissue issues?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Questions
Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis:
• Boldenone at 3 mg/kg increases procollagen III
by approximately 340% within one week.
· Nandrolone at 3 mg/kg a week increases
procollagen III levels by 270%.
• Primobolan at 5 mg/kg increases collagen
synthesis by ~180%.
•Stanozolol boosts collagen production and mRNA.
•Anavar is prescribed post-surgery and has hundreds of scientific studies demonstrating increased collagen synthesis, accelerated wound healing and enhanced recovery.
• HGH at 6 iu/day increases the collagen
deposition rate by around 250% in damaged collagen structures.
•Estrogen plays an integral role in keeping tendons and joints strong.

MNK99

--as in i was freaky ripped in mid late 20s like on sarms you could move around shoulder joints or collagen... kinda disturbing to be honest lol.

but ya.. better shape and very masculine on randro/4andro and the 2 years or 3 after it.

--fucks sakes... i cannot believe that i was 99 percent cured and just needed more cycles. i don't know i think injuries and shyt got in the way and covid nonsense and the movement disorder and career... and fucking up relationships (I just ran away.. even tho ev1 loved me ) and i didn't ask for help then i had severe neck pain and refused ppl's help... i couldn't walk like 30 feet at times in 2021 end.

slipping disc../ degen disc. maybe get rich and get stem cells. anyways ... carry on.

MNK99

RIP both these 2. I liked Loyd, hilarious at times. but ridiculous dosages rest in peace fellas. Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana. (And Leo Longevity too).

MNK99

it says on IHFin's log he is on 10 things that make him feel good pfs wise. For Ihatefin. Helen said that.
honestly, so was I at times... but really just 3-4 vitamins, randro/4andro, intermittent fasting, and carb backloading, paleo, and electrolytes (the simplified protocol). maybe switching to tei or only
electrolytes could have been done and then just going off of stuff, but if you take stuff and live 99 percent or even better than before, then who cares, that is more or less cured.

ALSO: I felt fantastic with nothing... and Only stayed on nothing because I got depressed...

tei>trt tho.
like cd's >trt. probably true. always.

for me:

tei>trt tho.
like cd's >trt. probably true. always.

brexanonlone. 5adhp. and dex.

or tei and dex.

re: shrinkage on hope for recov's log.
systemic healing. from a guy that was dead to rights to cured as fk in 8-10mo. may seem fkd now but I think it is PTSD/ depression/coming to terms with other "untreatable conditions" (see: not actually untreatable). systemic... healing. fasting... ru... ella... electrolytes/ spinach with every meal (meat and veg and some rice) (once a day post strength training hard), and then ya major dick gains, could masturbate and sex 5-6x sometimes 10x a day. despite shrinkage, pain, horrible fitness/ stomach, fat... bloatedness all of 2017 (couldn't use the washroom nor sleep that 8-12months either, i think a year. ya. 348 days plus).

My issues now if I'm so great?? I guess I should have TEI'd or randro and 4andro'd a 3rd time respectively (either of those).

i guess 2 years awesome recovery... but i barely did anything except diet and exercise and some vitamins and some natty pct (kingsblood) for 2019. i still ate like a psychopath and avoided drinking, gluten, dairy, lunch, breakfast, bread, etc. anyways I think scoliosis, and some degenerative disc disease and stress and some other shyt set me back. Honestly, I was super alpha as fk... and never thought I'd be in as bad a health state as whatever, ever again. If 2017 was minus 1mn then 2018 end and 2019 all was like +1mn and 2020 and 2021... most of it. now... not sure.. 40/100. PFS wise? 70/100.

Had a 3 pronged career, may need to reduce down to 2... and it sucks cuz all parts are really hard, causing me issues son.

fk it i was perfect using dex. and using the vits dex removes. same w var. so that and fasting... then tei.... i mean fast-->tei-->walk and weights --> dex and var low dose (maybe test also)... for life. possibly.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Fish. WIshy Washy FIshy Pisces!!!
]FIsh outta water!!

i sent this pic to my friends in 2019 or 2020 when i was considering living there still. the hottest girl there loved me. i got depressed in 2020 2021... and lots of other girls loved me.
i was -10mn/100 in 2017 and plus 9999/999 in 2018 2019. 2020 2021... slipping towards end... and yeah.. i don't know. trauma... and life got a hold of me and hurt me.

idk how fix. i guess... tei. fasting. diet and exercise. why cant i just take a few vitamins.. and 5mg anavar and 20mg dex a day forever. i am low dosing anavar for now. anyways i was quite smart and quite hard working. and looked 20 something forever. i don't want to waste time getting healthy and happy again. it is hard. so i guess. i will just walk and dissapear into the ocean.

if you low dose var for life... and dex for life. you need the 5adhp or 3adhp or brexanolone or preg, dhea... etc. - and tei is better. how could i get sick again i was perfectly superhero strong, should have just got better and better. this is cruel and unusual punishment. i ain't kill a bunch of *****s, this ain't fair son.

i SHALL do real updates in future. this is just random thoughts.. and many from 3 y ago some from 4-5 and some from now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…