MNK's Pfs Log: Fasting, did near all else and will do TEI and run Simple Electros (all yr). --80-90%

MNK99

I did the test @Fazed22 but I did TEI and ran there's. Helen (Gbolduev) liked ARL way before I ever did it but then said he likes TEI better. Really there are 17+ companies that do this in the USA alone maybe.

SO sticking to one method may be moe important. Samples get different results to the same vendor, let alone between vendors.

TEI helped me even with muscle retention, curing asthma,sleep, deep dreams day one, mood (and i had anxiety and supposed but not really bipolar II pre fin). really i had anxiety, adhd, autism prolly a bit.

Anyways, exact names not that important... but TEI helped me tons. GOOSE12 and also Niles I think and RWAC but some liked ARL better. SOME countries you gotta do what you have access to.

THIS guy made a few nice vids and has a newer company. His mom passed away from Graves disease and an aneurism or something... and He has some issues too. He made some company.

Seen some of his vids on youtube. ALSO I looked 25 at 31... post doing the tei but fasted and took immaculate care of detox, diet, and exercise, meditation etc. NOT everyone in the natural health space is vanity focused like we are (no offense).

MNK99

Doing more TEI i guess for a time ordered 2 tests from Even Better Now.

Some info on this mineral balancing can be found here. And of course Google Scholar and elsewhere (incl. old threads on Hackstasis).

just reminder: if i ever explain to my cousins or brother (all docs). or some other close doc.
arthritis mild. degen disc disease. scoliosis a bit heres and there's.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

This guy doesn't have great genes, is obviously bigger than me, and obviously knows way more sports science (he is a PhD in that so)...

Might watch this some day. LOWER I.Q. brainfog.. terrible anxiety. LOL fuck that. Why's he even bother. he has a wife and kids... I get it, he wants to push the limits. But still.

MNK99

Minerals

Fazed22

Is it better to get an essential amino acids supplement without BCAA or with them? I have been using ones with BCAA but think I saw in here someone mentioned without BCAA is better is that correct or no?

Also is there any good brands to buy for them in EU? It seems like every brand has BCAA added.

Would prefer a flavourless one without extra ingredients

MNK99

I think you could use either. I used to use that stuff but essential aminos I forget what I used. Many years ago I used BCAA's... but you could try either or.

MNK99

Looks pretty good to me man.

MNK99

just a note
--MNK99-- ADHD. - --diet exercise fitness love. discipline. be pretty and lean. ---perfect your habits and discipline. DEX*** FOR LIFE. and or t/dht.. but more likely tei. be prfct agn. like jesus.
.--carnivore and dex or minerals and dex id be godtier agn. -carn cures all so does fasting.--and minerals long long term. but fastest way??? fast and do it. for slows. for fast oxidizers... not sure/ other shyt. maybe the oyster diet. i cured pssd 23 and pfs most 31... but still lterm heal. -- diet, ex, and discipline. and fun and live your life . if u no like driving.. then lives downtown sml.
--3 d of test cream even underdosed but slathered on.. and some chicken and spinach for dinner... and cock hard agn... wtf. just do carnivore and workout or near paleo carnivore..
--ya that's the thing... even if it helps... it doesn't help the mental anxiety depression. i miss my frens and a lot. of stuff.

MNK99

Dr Paul Saladino Carnivore MD... says reimagined vsn of paleo. yeah son. some veg and carbs and shyt. no seeds.. but an avocado here n there. mostly meat. just eat meat and see if i can still take dex. just live and die like a high functioning predatory animal. like a cat.

Fazed22

@MNK99 How does the Test affect HTMA results, I don't think I have ever been in a high T state probably always estrogen dominant probably and low dopamine, I think if I was high T it would make my life a lot easier eg with resilience, confidence, motivation, getting respect from others. Also how does it affect bile does it increase bile production or lower it as that's important to my situation. When one starts taking it does it halt their natural T production and they have to take it for rest of their life or is there ways to get around this (cycles I guess?).

The idea of taking T doesn't feel instinctively right to me health wise, instead it feels very wrong to me so I guess would be a bad idea for me to take it as I am pretty in tune with my body and what it needs.

I did try some progest e a couple of months ago and it really messed me up for a week or two, and last year when I took it occasionally it wasn't causing me these kind of issues. The progest e definitely makes the liver hold onto toxins which is what I saw someone say on another forum and I agree with them.

MNK99

Not sure yet... I am sure my hair tests won't be good bro.

They were the cleanest on the site in 2018 2019... However, I only ran 2 cycles...
I think paleo... diet exercise, strength training, carb backloading... doing all of CD's or in my case most of it and lots of stuff here on hackstasis helped a lot .

BUT maybe even things like carnivore or test cream (if it helped) would help a bit or even a lot . I think carnivore and some carbs at times would help me dramatically and give me clean hair tests... and make me feel great. It would be PFS in remission and most health issues. HOWEVER* to be cured forever and no intolerances, I am not sure TEI would do that either, but it should be closer or more optimized.

I think that a lot of people on twitter and in youtube did a lot of health stuff (most not nearly as much as guys here), but some did.

AND they say they got healthier and this and that but TEI kept them most balanced. EVEN in 2018 end and 2019 til 2021 I felt like my anxiety and agitation was mostly gone.
MAYBE I was supposed to quit ADHD medicine forever and just balance or maybe I thought I would find some androgens to pair it with so I could do school and also continue trading... but I think health got
screwed up and I became more imbalanced. I also eventually after 2-3 years started having gluten here and there and after 4-5 years some cheese a lot and even crap like some cookies.
And so it isn't very healthy but stress eating sometimes.

I think TEI or carnivore forever is what I may do.. or carnivore and a more closer to paleo type of diet like... some fruits and like some other stuff on the weekend or something.

I feel really bad because I was doing so well and on my own again, and was succeeding and feeling so happy and optimistic. AND then, I just couldn't slow down and explain to my friends (new I moved from one side of Canada to the other basically when I got sick with PFS in 2017), I couldn't explain what had happened how I am so m better and looked way healthier but was scared of not being able to keep cured/ treated. AND sometime in 2021 2022 I stopped supplements and health behaviors. It was really bad. But I am working out a little more again.

I think tei... or carnivore will help a lot. I am usually quite in tune with myself... and yeah I think my test gel which is a good base, Atrevis is ok but not the best. AND I think that test cream would be better but even then, surely a restricted diet and making all my own hormones and also...tei would be better. IN terms of improvement, probably I'd do awesome fastest on Water fasting, then carnivore, and then TEI maybe.

BUT doing tei later after carnivore might help. OR I can skip it and just eat paleo one meal a day and take 2/3 supps with TEI.

NOT sure what the end game of TEI is either... what do we do.. 2-3 yrs of it... and then stop and reevaluate? @RebelWithACause .

I hope this is a little helpful at least @Fazed22. When you are in really good health don't be afraid to get close to new people and tell em yeah you aren't sure how to cure the rest... but you're gonna try and open up if you need emotional/friendly support. Many people are good and they'd rather help you than see you suffer. Especially when 80-95% cured etc.

MNK99

I only gave it a few weeks at a time but test injections don't help me. I tried microdosing a couple years ago but was really sad and couldn't continue... I was sad before doing that tho.
AND* I think test prop.. and test cream would be better.

My pharmacist changed my test hydrogel to 40mg/ml ... most men take 100-200mg / ml. SO I am using way more. I will try a few more days, but otherwise... I think tei/carnivore or tei/paleo one meal a day is better for me. I COULD try getting the actual test cream I want prescribed and compounded (the doctor did but the pharmacist changed it and called and said they usually do it weaker dose and will call the doc to confirm). Nonsense.

MNK99

For those cured, near cured... I don't know...sticking to mineral balancing. or minerals, electrolytes and swimming/fasting whatever may be best forever. BUT someone will sometime take other drugs but maybe not habitually.

NO coffee ever @RebelWithACause
Following the TEI diet? forevers?? WTF what do we do??

At least heavy metals remove with TEI and minerals and hormones (downstream) and neurosteroids balance. Same with fasting... it leads to that. Hormones usually don't but I mean it seemed to cure some people. AND I don't know where I'd be if I didn't do randro/4andro etc back in day. At least the test etc doesn't make me worse pfs wise. But yeah I need overall health again. Maybe I balance and make a channel... and help people overcome chronic health issues and such. IDK.

MNK99

--Some randoms I like 2 of these guys but yeah it can get you super near cured and for a long time ... but forever? I don't know. BUT No idea why mineral balancing would be a forever cure and these wouldn't.

--Paul saladino.
--And Dr. Bragg or Dr....? I forget his name but he was on JOE rogan a couple x. This bodybuilder carnivore looking guy.
--Dr. Shawn baker**. that's his name.

-See this woman's note on this: and I agree and can see from RWAC how balanced mentally he is and has been for 4-5 years even. AND How I was for 2-3yrs. ZERO ish fear of failure, not tm social anxiety, ultra confidence and deserved.. and pure and happy and healthy. AND stable. Short words, concise. THAT was with tei. See what this lady says about mineral balancing vs carnivore and ray peat etc (TO me carnivore crushes most hormonal interventions, and is up there with fasting I am sure. THO I have done fasting and have not really done carnivore but I have done close to it at times. MUCH more I did paleo though).

--I want to do carnivore tho. ALTHO ya i felt more sane than not just nearly ev1 but everyone and... quite unbothered and focused but i was still removing some metals probably and it was making me autistic.
really doubt health ppl only do this or carnivore and no smoking no this no that ever. I mean some for sure. with PFS, PAS, PSSD, etc... and other medication injuries/treatment injuries. In general, nah.

I already did 2 years perfect but I can do it easier if just carnivore but I can still vape and take coffee. AND Ideally some ADHD medicine but maybe won't need or want it. HELPS lift and structure day a lot and depression a lot but maybe hormones and neurosteroids and natural stimulation from tei or carnivore will help. I do remember restored sleep and dreams being really strong on TEI in 2018 and 2019 beginning.
--and waking up naturally 5-6 am.. later in yr 7 am and sleeping 10-11pm.

-See this? anyways some woman has results here too:

Ana
@mscarnivore

"After being in carnivore, peatard, and light spaces for 6 years, I’ve concluded that the mineral balancing folks are probably the most mentally stable* and healthiest. I never see them get triggered about things or argue. Lesson in there… Balance your minerals!"

Last edited:

MNK99

I was super balanced tho maybe I didn't take stims during tei supplementation, I think I did. Just one.. dex. I did before but fasted 22-24hrs a day nearly if not more and ate paleo and backloaded carbs... post strength training.. all that year (when I was even eating that. initial was some vegetarian hot plate I made... a salad basically but hot. spinach and tomatoes and butter and some other stuff. arugula after fasting).

STIMS. -can do zero on carnivore and or tei..
FASTING.
PALEO.
CARNIVORE. --works well for me and other SLOW oxidizers. SLOW 1 when balanced.

FAST 1's... can eat 6000 calories and never gain fat. lucky mofos. But Hey jacked at 192lbs and 179-185lbs is nice at my height (usually am there's. Not exactly right now. sad.).

still people drink some coffee,have non perfect water, have different eating windows/ varies amongst themselves. AND supplements. and some plants so fuck it. Just gonna stick to tei or carnivore.
And probably would do a little of both. HMM.

MNK99

could have been the carnivore and soil lawyer if not for crypto, the lockdown, and ceasing (then random herbs) treatment:

some motivn.

@chrisvailsr

3 years ago I was on these.. Blood pressure Amlodipine 10 mg Labetalol200 mg Lisinopril 40 mg Digestive.linzess 145Mcg Glaucoma.timolol Prostate.flowmax and finasteride. Note sure it improved my life but switched to fasting.cold therapy, 90% carnivore, herbs,off all meds except 1

--

Dr Shawn Baker

@SBakerMD

Just interviewed a guy with MS (multiple sclerosis) Went vegan after diagnosis, progressively got worse, developed bipolar disorder and lost muscle (6’4 130lbs) Changed to hi fat carnivore- Bipolar gone, MS going into remission, MRI shows no more active MS lesions! Awesome stuff!

11:02 AM · Apr 6, 2023

https://x.com/SBakerMD
@SBakerMD
·
Aug 1, 2022

Bipolar and Schizoaffective disorder in remission via carnivore diet!!

MNK99

IN Nature Cats only eat what they hunt and it is mostly all carnivore (not talking about street cats that people feed. I am talking about big cats mostly). Autism ADHD or whatever I have (probably exactly that)...
so eat and live like animals that are the same. Between a shark and a cat. Buy SharkCat.

MNK99

Realistically it took 6mo or so for some sexual health faults and 2 yrs for mood and stuff to fall. so that is better than carnivore etc.... and continuing i would have been super cured for life. tei...
like GOOSE said.. helps ppl a lot but perhaps not a cure (CARNIVORE). In an old thread. TEI, FASTING, etc forever or near it... HMM. honestly better trades and just investing.. and fasting another 90d prolly super cured all htings forever then more jacked and cut... idk tho... life had to continue. what was i sup to do?? not fair.

MNK99

ON my other log which is missing and would have helped me i wrote for general health and recovery 1. water fasting. 2. electrolytes 3. tei. --strong diet, intermittent fasting, and strength training (hi vol) implied.
--and some stims was implied bc i mean i used coffee and ephedrine at 16 17. and ya i needed ADHD medicine and didn't take it til I was 26. Coke was 22-25. Anyways.
--I had perfect health for a few yrs, women literally flirted with me, asked me out, waved all the time.. asked me to cycle classes, "are you here by yourself?" on the elevator. etc etc.
--I didn't know how to explain I am still treating a disease/ chronic illness no cure, don't know how and yeah I did 100 120 hrs trading at times and like ignored my studies and lockdown was really hard on my
mental health.

-- I will try the carnivore. o/w ya maybe tei forever was the cure not sure why... THE FOUNDER initial guy went crazy but life happens. AND the other guy died 71 which isn't long.
I have had family members that didn't do nearly fuck all for health and lived 85 90 95 etc(some died super young too).