Progressive Trance / Vocal Trance

cnb30

While I don't cry anymore. I've started to respond emotionally to Trance in a way I haven't in a while again.

MNK99

i only cry over extremely serious things like eventual guaranteed death young as well as young friends who passed away, loves gone, etc. not gay things like breaking a nail or being misgendered.
Life's existential questions, success and failure. Etc.
All my friends are dead.
That's good you seem to be doing better lately, mate @cnb30.

MNK99

sup my homies

MNK99

1000s of songs. trance. run to my rescue. im sorry type 41. so many songs. you have no idea the music i listened to walking around... all fking high and ecstatic. i was ... free.

a free man.

partially cuz of a flood. partially cuz of getting laid up with injuries... partially bc of the trauma... partially bc of blasting loud music. i had to leave my last place.

we were soldiers!!!

Last edited:

MNK99

I'm the fking trance master. Soha K -- Need To Feel Love.
And 20 000 songs . Departures - Cosmic Gate. First song I posted on my first log.
-- TOLD YOU SO - Andain.
CHristina Novelli - Save you.

RebelWithACause

Yes Trance is good for sure. To produce it is also quite fun. I made some trance songs. It's a fun genre. You can do a lot with progressive melodies if you want to go crazy. You can also keep it simple. Etc. Many options.

MNK99

For our psychopath friends.

I would walk around all of teens and 20s and 30s... wearing designer high end earphones and listening to music.. like American Psycho... but like him I had my shortcomings. It was hard to keep long term goals and plans. I was too impulsive at times.

Last edited:

ruprmurdoch

seen them lately, they are still unstoppable. they keep tension during whole set, you want to go pee but you want to dance - never exeprienced anything like this in my life.