Electrolyte Protocol for Improved Health

sanka

He wrote me that sounds good what im going to take. I plan to add cysteine, glycyne and glutamate. B vits. Hisitidine, sulphorafane, bit c and E, tyrosine, glutamine. Is this bad?

bruschi11

The hydrogen water references should really be removed from this. This is an incredible write up which taught me so so much, but unfortunately I got hurt very badly by hydrogen water.

People should be drinking a good spring water with natural electrolytes, good ph. I get mine from springs. There’s a website I think findaspring.com that helps you find them in the US.

The hydrogen water references should really be removed from this. This is an incredible write up which taught me so so much, but unfortunately I got hurt very badly by hydrogen water.

People should be drinking a good spring water with natural electrolytes, good ph. I get mine from springs. There’s a website I think findaspring.com that helps you find them in the US.

In what way did the hydrogen water hurt you?

I also had a rough initial experience with it.

-Breathing issues, low blood sugar feelings, possible electrolyte disturbances.

bruschi11

In what way did the hydrogen water hurt you?

I also had a rough initial experience with it.

-Breathing issues, low blood sugar feelings, possible electrolyte disturbances.

Severe gut issues. Basically gave me sibo-c bad which ended up causing my Lyme disease to come back strong. Which I beat after a lot of hard work earlier that year smh.

It’s taken me 13 months to get beyond it, but finally there for most part.

Severe gut issues. Basically gave me sibo-c bad which ended up causing my Lyme disease to come back strong. Which I beat after a lot of hard work earlier that year smh.

It’s taken me 13 months to get beyond it, but finally there for most part.

Wow that's rather scary.

Sorry to hear all that.

May I ask how you consumed it? Which brand?

Also, do you remember feeling "off" straight after the first dose?

bruschi11

Wow that's rather scary.

Sorry to hear all that.

May I ask how you consumed it? Which brand?

Also, do you remember feeling "off" straight after the first dose?

I thought I was chelating mercury from it. I probably was. So I expected to feel a little off. But I felt pretty decent on it, energy was great at first.

6 weeks in, gut stopped really. That’s when I knew something was wrong.

I forget brand. They’re all the same. I used two different h2 water makers.

Last edited:
I thought I was chelating mercury from it. I probably was. So I expected to feel a little off. But I felt pretty decent on it, energy was great at first.

6 weeks in, gut stopped really. That’s when I knew something was wrong.

I forget brand. They’re all the same. I used two different h2 water makers.

I'm feeling absolutely horrible since my two doses of hydrogen water. It's really hit me hard.

I feel like I am detoxing or something. My BP is SUPER low...

bruschi11

I mean it just has to be bumped and is the most important thing gbold wrote.

Lets think about the electrolyte protocol when it comes to glutamate specifically.

Glutamate has 3 directions to go. AKG via NAD and oxaloacetate (biotin/manga), glutamine via nh4 and ATP, and most importantly almighty GABA via thy holy H20. Need Atp and then some to retain h20. So electrolytes psycho crazy improtant for moving glutamate. Think this is why biotin is such a crutch for some people as a glutamate mover specifically when h20/atp are down. biotin will raise atp on itself. Think moly is so key to have going with biotin as you're going to want to get to sulfate to bind leukotrienes retaining chloride retaining electrolytes. There's your h20.

Stuff isn't so intricate.

Now look at what happened to me the last few days. I get put on a crazy drug that depletes electrolytes like crazy i peed 15 times in a day calf cramps bad. I have folinic acid working via folic b6 and I'm getting to glutamate. I then give 100mg of b2 raising histidine which rapidly moves to glutamate due to folinic working.

What happens? I go insane more than I could ever imagine. Like InSANE. Why? Glutamate piles up. Thats kinda it. Glutamate had NOWHERE to go. My blood pressure went to 170 over 130. I was absolutely going nuts.

I'm going to be working with a doctor soon. Very gbold like ideas. He's not afraid to use anything drugs vitamins minerals aminos etc barely uses hormones but will if needed. I think I'm going to need something to stop the chronic alkalosis like how gbold used ACE. I'm gonna need something its very clear.

The last I made progress, biotin was a big piece. I think we have to realize how its such a nice substitute for glutamate transport. it can help for both glutamine and is really #1 for akg.

I hope I'm not too late. this brain got really destroyed this year. Maybe I can be saved with the right medication to calm things down.

And again now look at 2017 when I had lyme mirtazapine was a god send. The stuff lowered cortisol like crazy retaining electrolytes allowing so many things to regulate for a few months there.

ruprmurdoch

Lyme... what about toxoplasmosis ? Did You tested your Igm and Igg antibodies.
Like this is cause of my problems, I have cysts on my pituitary my pituitary stalk, in right lobe of my brain. I was undiagnosed for 15 years !
Toxo is opportunist, I had toxo infection and during this time they cut off my thyroid and boom my body was so weakened that toxoplasmosis developed to the stage that attack my brain, muscles probably also. One of toxo features is that it eats your folic acid, so no DNA repair.

Surgeons 15 yrs ago also did mistake, I got raised eosynophils which could suggest them that I have some parasite infection, but they decide to conduct surgery.

Just look that 30% of population have it, but central / eastern europe 50-80% have it (Im Polish, we eat raw meat).
Look at guys who become carnivores-hairloss
Look at drugs which are used in chemotheraphy, they work the same like antitoxoplasmosis drugs. How those drugs work ? They block creation of tetrafolate, beacuse toxoplasmosis is living on tetarfolate. Moreover, lately price of this drugs increase x 100 fold or more ? Why ? I think beacuse toxo is behind of many of infections. Maybe even TEI/Arl knew about this.

Toxo create brain inflamation, so grow your head, beacuse your head retain water-encephalitic. Grow head=hairloss (there was topi abt it on hackstasis. and for sure is in internet on other boards).

Toxo attack head and muscles beacuse as a opportunist it knows that those regions have weakende immunity comparing to other body parts.

My Igm was negative,Igg positive. Currently I started Spiramycine+some protective drug with bacteries. One study shows that it works good. Electrolyte protocol helped me a lot, but decide to start this.

You should as well test cysticercosis-western blot test, beacuse it is definitive; as well check you can check entamoeba histolytica-but this is create very strong reaction, not like toxo or cysticercosis. And all of them have strong affinity to human brain/head and create encephalitis

check Jroslav Flegr works on toxo - very interesting

Last edited:

ruprmurdoch

here you go

I have kept the benefits and continue to feel great in the sexual department. I'm hoping this can work for hair growth, but I really believe hair is harder , of course, and after re-reading Paul Taylor's theory of baldness, skull expansion is likely the cause of MPB. Even a slight small skull expansion cause a lot of hair loss. Whether it is calcification, or actual bone growth from DHT, I don't know.

RebelWithACause

here you go

I have kept the benefits and continue to feel great in the sexual department. I'm hoping this can work for hair growth, but I really believe hair is harder , of course, and after re-reading Paul Taylor's theory of baldness, skull expansion is likely the cause of MPB. Even a slight small skull expansion cause a lot of hair loss. Whether it is calcification, or actual bone growth from DHT, I don't know.
Pretty sure androgens lower metabolism (like DHT it retains calcium) and hairloss could be from calcification. So in that case taking finasteride is helpful because it means you retain less calcium (GABA).

But if you don't have that problem you're going to feel like shit taking finasteride. Very stressed out. And low androgen feeling.

Probably why I felt good on finasteride at first (first year) (it lowered calcification/GABA activation/calcium retention, etc.) then start feeling like shit on it - extreme anxiety and low GABA symptoms.

So it's not directly androgens which cause hairloss. They just don't help the problem if you have this specific issues (calcification).

I have normal androgens now and no hairloss. None. Eventhough my dad has MPB and was bald at my age.

ruprmurdoch

Pretty sure androgens lower metabolism (like DHT it retains calcium) and hairloss could be from calcification. So in that case taking finasteride is helpful because it means you retain less calcium (GABA).

But if you don't have that problem you're going to feel like shit taking finasteride. Very stressed out. And low androgen feeling.

Probably why I felt good on finasteride at first (first year) (it lowered calcification/GABA activation/calcium retention, etc.) then start feeling like shit on it - extreme anxiety and low GABA symptoms.

So it's not directly androgens which cause hairloss. They just don't help the problem if you have this specific issues (calcification).

I have normal androgens now and no hairloss. None. Eventhough my dad has MPB and was bald at my age.
Sorry I was not specific. I was posting this to prove that : Toxoplasmosis----->encephalistis/skulll expansion----->hairloss.
Toxoplasmosi is my problem, I wrote abt that two post above. This is the culprit, which create other problems, question is whether macrolide antibiotic spiramycine can fix this. I will take it for next 10 days, will see.

RebelWithACause

Sorry I was not specific. I was posting this to prove that : Toxoplasmosis----->encephalistis/skulll expansion----->hairloss.
Toxoplasmosi is my problem, I wrote abt that two post above. This is the culprit, which create other problems, question is whether macrolide antibiotic spiramycine can fix this. I will take it for next 10 days, will see.
Ah ok didn't know that causes skull expansion.

bruschi11

it is all about the electrolyte in the cell and a protocol revolved around making that occur is honestly probably what most people on this planet should be utilizing to improve their health.

Reality is there is a lot in the body needing to happen in order for the cells to use electrolytes. The performance of the NMDA receptor is probably #1 here.

It needs glycine. But glycine needs to be received. Beta alanine and taurine allow this to happen. They allow reception of glycine at NMDA.

Glycine puts chloride in the cell. Chloride allows the cell to retain potassium.

I have bmaa toxicity. My whole theory behind it now after treating with ups and downs for 4 years is that bmaa competes with beta alanine. With BA low, bmaa blocks glycine reception at NMda receptors.

This illness needs both fad and nadph. Fad for glycine/ choline recycling. Nadph for gluth recycling and iron availability. So much more for both though body runs on fad and nadph literally.

The grj approach b2 guy is wrong. Moly doesn’t convert fmn to fad. Phosphorus does. B2 to fmn needs thyroid and and zinc potassium come before iodine/selenium for thyroid. I think b2 to fmn is very easy. I do think iodine and selenium are valuable important minerals for other reasons.