HS Discord

bruschi11

Why are those 393 member not here on this forum ?

It’s the year 2024. The forum era while still very alive isn’t what it used to be. People like quick immediate answers and talking to others directly.

This site is more of an encyclopedia to me. I read posts from mostly gbold as we all know he was completely on another level with this stuff.

I don’t feel like arguing much on internet. I would have, but not in place to do so right now need to stay calm with my isssues. Haidut was trying to shit on gbold on RPF.

It’s just like stopppp dude. You can’t have a real conversation with gbold you’re not on his level or anywhere close.

My one issue with gbold is this. He was wrong about something that he did soooo RIGHT.
“Thyroid comes last…..”

Gbold LIVEDDD in salt water. He said it himself. Just like me prior to several recoveries I had. But thing with me is I was in salt seasonally. It looks like he’s been in it year round.

That said…. Salt water is iodine. Iodine is thyroid. He was ALWAYS pushing thyroid first with his lifestyle.

I’m looking at my history. 13 years of chronic illness. Of course clearing infections/ toxicities were required at times. But I can say it’s likely iodine deficiency associated with mercury toxicity are why my health crumbled time after time after time.

Summers 2019 through 2022 were spent in salt water. All of them I changed things a lot in the ocean. But it was after being in the ocean for a bit other nutrients would fuel me. Like Bs or minerals. Something would happen where things would work…. For only so long though. Until the winterly iodine deficiency would occur.

With gbold-ology I found so much truth in my history. And this is probably the biggest one.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

I'm on there sometimes, see so many different people talking about random stuff, etc. Seems to lack structure.

Forum is slower in interactions but more clear.

RebelWithACause

It’s the year 2024. The forum era while still very alive isn’t what it used to be. People like quick immediate answers and talking to others directly.

This site is more of an encyclopedia to me. I read posts from mostly gbold as we all know he was completely on another level with this stuff.

I don’t feel like arguing much on internet. I would have, but not in place to do so right now need to stay calm with my isssues. Haidut was trying to shit on gbold on RPF.

It’s just like stopppp dude. You can’t have a real conversation with gbold you’re not on his level or anywhere close.

My one issue with gbold is this. He was wrong about something that he did soooo RIGHT.
“Thyroid comes last…..”

Gbold LIVEDDD in salt water. He said it himself. Just like me prior to several recoveries I had. But thing with me is I was in salt seasonally. It looks like he’s been in it year round.

That said…. Salt water is iodine. Iodine is thyroid. He was ALWAYS pushing thyroid first with his lifestyle.

I’m looking at my history. 13 years of chronic illness. Of course clearing infections/ toxicities were required at times. But I can say it’s likely iodine deficiency associated with mercury toxicity are why my health crumbled time after time after time.

Summers 2019 through 2022 were spent in salt water. All of them I changed things a lot in the ocean. But it was after being in the ocean for a bit other nutrients would fuel me. Like Bs or minerals. Something would happen where things would work…. For only so long though. Until the winterly iodine deficiency would occur.

With gbold-ology I found so much truth in my history. And this is probably the biggest one.
Helen was a boss. Since then I've read many other people's health solutions, diets, etc. And it pales in comparison to what Helen taught us here.

The fact that haidut creates a story that Helen was against Anavar, specific things for PFS (niacinamide, etc.) or against Peat. And that he did a 180 after he came to the RP forum.
He clearly said he said Peats diet was good for fast oxidizers. Including dairy, certain hormones, etc. He suggested progesterone from the start for example for PFS. This was at the start of all this PFS help stuff. Before he even got into arguments with people on RPF.

Progesterone is considered "Peaty". Helen's info put me in the right direction. Which was all I needed. I did Ray Peat before that and never got cured from it. For me personally this is enough evidence for myself. But I also believe that yes for some people Peat is good, at least for a short term to fix issues.

Haidut ignores facts and creates a story with those lack of facts and makes Helen look bad like he is a maniac. I think he even referred to him or suggested something in the vain of being psychotic or crazy.
It agitated me mildly while reading the forum. Made me think haidut is a liar since he likes to pick and choose info and make his story sound like he is right. Definitely lost some respect for him there.