Progressive Trance / Vocal Trance

MNK99

Not trance.

#sad

Trance appeals to me, bc I think and write and often talk in "stream-of-consciousness" ways.
I like feeling like there's a club in my frontal lobe.

MNK99

-Duran duran
-Queen
-Some old "Library Music" First Electronic music basically. FORGET WHERE IT IS. GOOD STUFF. KIND OF (VERY) DISTURBING. SOUNDS LIKE DUCKS!

NOT PUTTING OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR THAT.... LOTS OF CROSSDRESSING.
CANT VERIFY THESE ARE REAL LINKS
BANNED YOUTUBE AND TOR BLOCKED ... PROLLY REAL.

MNK99

BUT ALSO ESPECIALLY SCARFACE - PAUL ENGALMANN.

SO goodnite to the bad guy... last time you meet a bad guy like this, let me tell you.

(NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE HERE, just general society/humankind).
"Ya'll a bunch of fucking assholes, you know why? YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME. TO POINT your fucking fingers - say he's the bad guy. What that make you good? You're not good. You just know know how to hide, how to lie. ME I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM. I ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH, EVEN WHEN I LIE. Say goodnite to the bad guy... last time you a bad guy like this let me tell you... Make way for the bad guy."

Last edited:

MNK99

Something less dark:
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMlWwIXg3M
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ89lMXLJGA
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg3sAb8Id8

-when you're dj is a g... you need someone else to take over shyt.
-half these songs make me feel like a homerotic man tho.
-not gay bashing... lived between yorkville and the gayest neighborhood you could ever imagine (outside of San Fran). IT WAS... interesting.
-AWESOME AT TIMES> THey do know how to party. them and jockies. i hear clowns also party hard but I'm not into clowns.
_TONS OF HOT GIRLS THERE (I was busy, and met a few.. actually met tons and shunned / shoved them off, hooked up with several. then was sick... but... as me and my friend were the 2 coolest guys that were straight there, should have done better. WE are both low inhibition. BUT HE is like zero inhibition esp with girls. I'm no inhibition with sketchier things. MIXED UP PRIORITIES.
-Oh yeah then I was super sick and disappeared, and still paid rent that was good. Moving on. Now I'd kill it there, as in do well.
-but, gonna move uptown prolly. or somewhere else. or off the grid. or back to the forest.
-choose good neighborhood but one to two streets away from the damn busiest areas. YONGE AND DUNDAS --- fuck no. that's like times square (sort of, not really).

Last edited:

MNK99

Last edited:

MNK99

I was somewhere... thinking something.... feeling someone else.... everywhere you go. Sattellite, OceanLab. I had some other vague ref, before but that's a sick song.

-I'll listen to music when I'm bored till I get some stuff that I want (new place.. like 4th or 5th in a few yrs, gonna be rough moving).
-but to calm down: music and coloring books maybe
-till I can play games again. Sometimes movies... but working out 40x straight........ doesn't make me sleep nor extraordinarily calm. I am calm, but I'm driven... and the work I will do will be useless and a waste of intelligence, effort, and money, but a necessary step for my CV (not joking at all). ---may not use it even (likely will, and want to, but market does not make it worthwhile). But decisions = better than indecision.

-

@supernature

Oct 26, 20175289928Europe

52 minutes ago

m_arch said:

I think you have the wrong person

See, you know what i mean. I dont have any person, why would be the wrong then.

Edit: Never mind btw, this might be somebody else, somewhere else.
Last edited: 35 minutes ago

MNK99

-Not trance, but fitting. I didn't want to start a rap thread bc, it would be 2000 tracks from me alone.
-So, some songs here. May have added before.

My whole MAC is on restricted mode like I'm a minor... and I'm sketchy af... so this is annoying. 1st vid doesn't play...
(I did this to myself like 3 yrs ago).

MNK99

2Pac CLASSICS!!!
(he has like 100).

-

MNK99

MNK99

---WU-TANG deserves their own thread---

Hell GFK, GZA, RZA need threads on H/S... imagine if they were posting here, dropping knowledge!!!!!!

SwaZ

WU-TANG -> goat!

Couple of years back i used to listen to Wu,MF doom,mobb deep... Every day

Winter time.Me in my oversized black jacket with sleeves covering my fingertips, freezing my ass off.Coming home from school, waiting on a bus station to get into a bus with busted windows and rusted top where snow could get in.Then a 45 minute bus drive home still freezing my ass off. Listening to wu tang, with only one thing on my mind.How im gonna get home and work out.

Didnt matter if it was a bad day for me, if i got bad grades, was sick or anything else. It was just eat, sleep and train.
Didnt know shit about working out or nutrition back then, but i had passion and motivation. It was a lot simpler.Just focusing on one thing. I had a workout state of mind lol
Whenever i hear wu tang now i remember that period, and that nostalgic feeling i had back then

Anyway, Bring tha ruckus and cream are two of the all time favorites. Also MF doom-avalanche,Raekwon- verbal intercourse...

MNK99

MF Doom has some sick tracks, Queensbridge - Is tight.

I had this and a bunch of rap (and trance and movie clips) in my log, but revised it to flow better.

I write rhymes, and did some stuff with a Serbian and Russian friend in Toronto... But, we all kind of got busy with other things.
We do have some friends that make crazy beats tho, in Tajikstan and places like that. The Rza said several yrs ago that "Russian beats are the future." Or that some guys there are making futuristic beats.

Ghostface had the most consistent career from Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Apollo Kids, Fishscale, to 12 Reasons to Die.

Cappadonna was sick too.

Bring da Ruckus is a 10/10 track man @SwaZ

10 ill emcees all from Staten Island:

-

- One of the saddest rap songs ever:

- Another GOAt; BIG L
(GURU too)

- Also Big L was signed by Jay-z and they went toe to toe in a freestyle, Big L's the punchline MVP.

Last edited:

MNK99

I was like 20-21...

Bad quality recording, my boy can master it tho. Wrote it that nite.
Didn't market it... more into professional stuff... otherwise, I'd do it for real probably.
I was drunk and high... Vodka and weed. Possibly other stuff around that time too.

@SwaZ

Lyrics should have been like this: Messed up forgot some of the middle/ changed it too.
@RebelWithACause @manu

I got lyrical content, rappers today are more like condiments.
Not the main course, they barely border on being side orders/
They can't stand the heat alone, never be at the seat of the throne/
They wake and bake and act all demented,
maybe cuz they were neglected/
Not a serious threat,
Really Just a nervous wreck/
Those that fucked me over in the past,
How you gonna outlast/
Someone Like me, who's never fought for anything but their dreams,
I'm dispassionate, you only ever been about the ca$h and shit/
It seems without reason, some fake motherfuckers stabbed me in the back,
committed treason/
Now they're waking up with me on their mind
If they could only go back in time/
But they fucked up big time, I'm standing outside /
my [former homey’s ]'s front door, Nine cocked who ever opens the door's,
gonna drop./
You should have never fucked me over like that,
Honestly, something inside me always knew you were wack,
Sweat drops from my brow,
what the fuck have I got myself into now./
This is really messed up, I'm getting really fed up,
I'm standing inside, 9 cocked by my side,/

About to take you out for a ride,
And forever put you down
It's not personal, but I'm bringing the arsenal.
I don't need this shyt,
Am I in the right state of mind to take
You outta town - and forever put you down/

But it isn't that simple, see,
You gotta do what you gotta do,/
And so do I,/
I need to be making sure that you die./
But it's of no consequence.
This isn't me. I'm a true G',
Not gonna fuck up my life,
over some conniving, fake ass homie.

You've made plenty of enemies... Time's running out on you G'.
I don't gotta pull the trigger. I'll sit behind the scenes,
Appear in your dreams. Pull the right strings,
Air Raid your house like I got wings,
My eyez on the prize, even though I despise,
I got enough problems, this ain't the way I should be
Solving em'. I made the final call,
Listen closely, you can feel it in my voice.
Better hand up everything you owe me,
before I change my choice. Plus all the
Interest, don't be actin' all suspect.

I came back for the money, not to leave you all bloody,
You Should Live The Rest Of Your Life In Fear.
Haunted, Cuz Death Is Always NEAR.

Last edited:

MNK99

Yeah I'd make sure to destroy it now -- but I'm a way better writer than flower.
Like acting and improv for me is way better than stand up -- they're different, but similar skills.

SwaZ

Yeah guru and big l...forgot about them. One of the best yet

Damn maannn.....
Thats some talent right theree.Didnt know you were that good actually. Thought you were just a rap fan with some good writing skills.

Your writing is out of this world...and writing it in one night is just fucking crazy.
Honestly, the flow needs major improvments.But being drunk and high i could barrely talk let alone rap, so i give you this one.

You got any more?

MNK99

Yeah man...
BUT NOT really recorded... See I was studying econ... then working on health.. then PFS... now applying to prof school and working on some other venturs.
I couldn't study then really buckled down... despite having straight A's till 16, then bad, then good again at your age. And off and on good since ...

true flow was bad lol.. but I got some newer stuff that was like 2009 or 2010.
I was nervous as hell...

changing this soon to keep privacy!!!

A lot of unsavory events transpired, largely due to the company I kept. That has long since been corrected.
I got into some bad things, then they got way worse, and looking back it was bc I was manic, and it was due to Effexor*** but also quite likely some underlying propensity towards hypomania as well.

I thought it was anxiety but it was adhd and likely BPII too... but they're just labels. Working on finishing off PFS, then working on mood and focus ( neuropsyche), career, and some art (music, writing) on the side too... besides the profession, other ways to make money, and things that are more for enjoyment but also possibly money (art).
It's a whole thing.

Last edited: