I searched for some information about that and it seems that if there are some abnormalities one can have some kind of digestive issue.
I got interested in this case bacause last time I had a green poop. Usually I do not have a well formed one, but a bit loose, brown-yellowish. One week ago through 2 days I had very black, tarry one.
What the hell is wrong? I read that green stool can mean that nutrients are not properly absorbed due to some kind of bateria issue in intestine track. Does anyone experienced similar?
I got interested in this case bacause last time I had a green poop. Usually I do not have a well formed one, but a bit loose, brown-yellowish. One week ago through 2 days I had very black, tarry one.
What the hell is wrong? I read that green stool can mean that nutrients are not properly absorbed due to some kind of bateria issue in intestine track. Does anyone experienced similar?