Recent content by Jamie

  1. J

    Area1255's new theory to PSSD cure

    Are there some publications about their research? ML, ANN are getting more and more interest in modern medicine. It would be nice to look at what they found out
  2. J

    Quick question - Na/K ratio

    Why would you want to do so?
  3. J

    Really unnormal case

    Did you contact TEI through the survey on their webpage or some other way?
  4. J

    Really unnormal case

    What kind of exercise was helping you? Cardio or heavy lifting? Is there a better way to contact arl? There was a contact survey on their page but they didn't answer yet.
  5. J

    Really unnormal case

    I did a hairtest but it was a while ago. https://hackstasis.com/threads/fast-oxidizer-hairloss.209/ It was not done by TEI but by a company that was in my country. On the HT Na is slightly declined, but Mn a lot.
  6. J

    Really unnormal case

    It looks like my core problem is sodium absorption. And it is from the very beggining - around 4 years ago. Through that time I was trying different routes but they didn't changed my baseline symptoms much. Actually I do not know what was the cause of my case. I was not taking any medicines at...
  7. J

    Really unnormal case

    Evething that somehow is known to increase sodium retention helps me a lot. Without that I am crashing, have all the symptoms of low blood pressure. I took licorice root. It helped, hope there will be no sides from that. Do you know if taking it long term may deregulate something in a wrong way...
  8. J

    Really unnormal case

    Hi to everyone, I have not posted for a long time because my case differ a lot from the others I saw there. For now everything indicates that I have some problems with proper sodium absorption. Mayby an SLGT2 mutation, Na-H transporter, Na-K transporter. I do not now for sure but it is...
  9. J

    Experimental Hair Loss Options

    Adrenaline causes diffuse thinning
  10. J

    Cold Showers & Hair/Skin

    When I was taking castor oil, it slowed me also, hairs were far great, when I stopped I had a big speed up that made me feel shitty for few days. You say you are a fast oxidizer so you have high potassium in the cell. How does this stick to sensitivity? E. g. temporary cold feets and...
  11. J

    The color of your stool

    It may indicate that stool goes to fast through intestine and minerals absorption is lowered. Did you do something specific at that time or it just went away?
  12. J

    The color of your stool

    I searched for some information about that and it seems that if there are some abnormalities one can have some kind of digestive issue. I got interested in this case bacause last time I had a green poop. Usually I do not have a well formed one, but a bit loose, brown-yellowish. One week ago...
  13. J

    Increasing Adrenaline Sensitivity

    Isn't it that way that insensitive adrenaline means high adrenaline plus low receptors. I do not see how high levels of adrenaline during period of stress could lower the baseline so make receptors more sensitive
  14. J

    Could this all be pelvic floor dysfunction?

    Yes, I am some kind of a fast. So what do you eat now?
  15. J

    Increasing Adrenaline Sensitivity

    Yes, stress increases adrenaline so lowers receptors and after stress stops you have still low receptors so adrenaline will be higher than before stress to compensate those low receptors, right?