Hi to everyone,
I have not posted for a long time because my case differ a lot from the others I saw there.
For now everything indicates that I have some problems with proper sodium absorption. Mayby an SLGT2 mutation, Na-H transporter, Na-K transporter. I do not now for sure but it is definitely connected to sodium. Poor sodium absorption causes low blood pressure - I can have episodes when it is closer to normal and also when is goes down really bad.
I found out that licorice root is supposed to increase aldosterone and cortisol thus improve sodium retention. Is there anyone who used it or know if it can have any sides?
@Helen, @vicecaz, @MNK99, @IHateFin could you wrote something about this stuff if you know?
I have not posted for a long time because my case differ a lot from the others I saw there.
For now everything indicates that I have some problems with proper sodium absorption. Mayby an SLGT2 mutation, Na-H transporter, Na-K transporter. I do not now for sure but it is definitely connected to sodium. Poor sodium absorption causes low blood pressure - I can have episodes when it is closer to normal and also when is goes down really bad.
I found out that licorice root is supposed to increase aldosterone and cortisol thus improve sodium retention. Is there anyone who used it or know if it can have any sides?
@Helen, @vicecaz, @MNK99, @IHateFin could you wrote something about this stuff if you know?