Electrolyte Protocol for Improved Health

Helen

Staff member
You describe during fin right? So how are people getting high prog after they stop it?
Also, getting back to fin, but lower dose would then be a theoretical solution?

prolactin goes high, which absorbs calcium , since finasteride raises metabolism too much. Finasteride just like progesterone but without ability to convert to anything. So it increases potassium. this causes estrogen and prolactin rise.

Then when you quit finasteride, prolactin stays, And keep retaining calcium in already very slow metabolism, since suddenly you just took away the progestin.

Calcium goes up , this causes the membrane to be less permuable for the thyroid hormone. Body has to fight this by raisiing potassium

So progesterone rises. This is the mechanism for PFS and PSSD. progesterone rise.

The liver basically cant metabolize estrogens correctly in PSSD and PFS.

Since the bile regulation was screwed up by fin and SSRI for along time

your bile without bile acids becomes like mash potato.

And the metabolism of steroids goes way down. thus body keeps retaining calcium in already slow metabolism, where it should just kill calcium absorbtion .

This all you can see in Barbaar tests. He tested everything for you guys with PSSD

Last edited:

MNK99

-Listen man... my ADHD = 300/100 bad rite now. SO, honestly describing anything rite now is not that helpful. INstead see attached.
-HELEN knows her stuff tho for sure. A very smart woman. I'd do what they say to be honest, I'd choose a protocol.
- I did a ton, like 10 things here, half or 60-70% of CD's... and a ton of snapback. LIST makes more sense than most things I say... so yeah. RITE NOW?? Waiting on UPS.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.40 PM.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.29 PM.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 5.02.31 PM.png
    328 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
@Jaxx yes, going on fin on the right dosage can be a solution for hairloss, but only when you restore the liver.

I know one person from this forum just went back on fin recently. but the dosage the too big, So he went on , in 2-3 days started to feel totally cured.

and then in some more time, got worse. So gets off fin, and then in 2-3 days feels totally cured, and then worse again,

Just flying around the sweetspot back and forth

And how people take fin, just out of blue, , not tests , nothing, It is super dangerous.

Jaxx

prolactin goes high, which absorbs calcium , since finasteride raises metabolism too much. Finasteride just like progesterone but without ability to convert to anything. So it increases potassium. this causes estrogen and prolactin rise.

Then when you quit finasteride, prolactin stays, And keep retaining calcium in already very slow metabolism, since suddenly you just took away the progestin.

Calcium goes up , this causes the membrane to be less permuable for the thyroid hormone. Body has to fight this by raisiing potassium

So progesterone rises. This is the mechanism for PFS and PSSD. progesterone rise.

The liver basically cant metabolize estrogens correctly in PSSD and PFS.

Since the bile regulation was screwed up by fin and SSRI for along time

your bile without bile acids becomes like mash potato.

And the metabolism of steroids goes way down. thus body keeps retaining calcium in already slow metabolism, where it should just kill calcium absorbtion .

This all you can see in Barbaar tests. He tested everything for you guys with PSSD
Most people have normal prolactin after ssri though, or is the imbalance already done without having high prolactin afterwards?

Jaxx

@Jaxx yes, going on fin on the right dosage can be a solution for hairloss, but only when you restore the liver.

I know one person from this forum just went back on fin recently. but the dosage the too big, So he went on , in 2-3 days started to feel totally cured.

and then in some more time, got worse. So gets off fin, and then in 2-3 days feels totally cured, and then worse again,

And how people take fin, just out of blue, , not tests , nothing, It is super dangerous.
Forget hairloss, i want to break the fork ;)

Helen

Staff member
Forget hairloss, i want to break the fork ;)

trust me we will break it. I have a person neighbour with PSSD, I got that person tested and Now trying to restore that person.

So it is easier . Plus I got so many tests from barbaar and talkingant, and we are connected . I mean the problem is obvious. IMO

talkingant is taking anavar now, so we will see how that goes.

JasonSky

Yeah just goes to how careless and corrupt big pharma and our medical institutions are, especially in America. None of our doctors gave a flying fuck when they simply prescribe fin/accutane/SSRIs to countless patients.

MNK99

-Read sig >90% now and >75% like 120-171d ago.
-Say like 33.2/35 now or 33.6/35. whatever.

RebelWithACause

Why do I feel like shit when I take potassium + magnesium (chloride) consistently.

I feel good day 1, then day 2 I feel less good and day 3 I have no libido - feeling of low estrogen. I want to follow electrolyte protocol but it makes me feel not good long term. Is this lack of sodium/calcium? I eat good amount of salt with food. Calcium I keep lower.

Also what does creatine do in the body like you explain l-carnitine. It increases 5AR but how/why

Helen

Staff member
Why do I feel like shit when I take potassium + magnesium (chloride) consistently.

I feel good day 1, then day 2 I feel less good and day 3 I have no libido - feeling of low estrogen. I want to follow electrolyte protocol but it makes me feel not good long term. Is this lack of sodium/calcium? I eat good amount of salt with food. Calcium I keep lower.

Also what does creatine do in the body like you explain l-carnitine. It increases 5AR but how/why

Electrolytes protocol has all electrolytes in it. And not potassium or magnesium.

RebelWithACause

OK I will get bloods.

I test: testosterone, DHT, estradiol, progesterone, T3, cortisol

Is this enough? Do I need to test all 3 estradiols? (E1,E2,E3)

sanka

How we can do the liver flush. I mean during that week we are not suppose to take suplements right?

brix

Is it ok to take active forms of isolated B vitamins? Or should I just get the inactive forms?