Electrolyte Protocol for Improved Health

Aleksandr

Man its good to re-read this thread, the opening post seems to evolve a bit more each time i read it. Now i've heard so much of the benefits of essential amino acids i'm gonna jump on them 10g a day and see what happens.

MNK99

Best Protocol to date for tons of health issues. I tell a lot of people in real life: Fast, Refeed. Diet, Exercise, Electrolytes (+/- details). (Fasting, Tei seem pretty good for those that followed it as well). I did 2/3, working on 1 (and a lot more). Snapback* with electrolytes is really nice. Yeah man.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Best Protocol to date for tons of health issues. I tell a lot of people in real life: Fast, Refeed. Diet, Exercise, Electrolytes (+/- details). (Fasting, Tei seem pretty good for those that followed it as well). I did 2/3, working on 1 (and a lot more). Snapback* with electrolytes is really nice. Yeah man.
have you tried essential amino acids? thats one of the first things Helen mentions

MNK99

-Yea for working out, mate. Also did the 9 essential aminos. Some other stuff. Eggs, aminos, spinach, salts, etc.
-Aminos solo and nothing else? Ya but it was very random. Otherwise combined with the salts in small ish quantities and spinach in like 160-200+ shakes this year. But also in larger amounts a bit after the mgcl drinks and K. -Tbh all protocols = super confusing to me when I was very ill. A bit also as got better, and still now... kept it simple*.

Last edited:

sanka

Electrolytes protocol has all electrolytes in it. And not potassium or magnesium.

If we do this protocol, we should take all the minerals? Potassium, sodium , calcium, copper , zinc, etc? Im asking because i boyght everything to start but this is my doubt. Please help meeee

Helen

Staff member
If we do this protocol, we should take all the minerals? Potassium, sodium , calcium, copper , zinc, etc? Im asking because i boyght everything to start but this is my doubt. Please help meeee

Contact Orion, he will help you.

esp90

I plan to do a 30 day water fast...Im thinking of using sodium and potassium chloride so that I can have the energy to function at work, is this an unbalanced therapy? will I get the same benefits of plain water fasting?

MNK99

--Too tired... Didn't get it yet... ... if I did* i may have. --either way great. Pure water fast is nothing but water (clean water, not some bs fracking water)
.... but some did with electros.

sanka

I Star with the full protocol yet and today i woke up with the inflamed lower eyelid. I suppose this isnt good right?

sanka

For aminos im taking a platinum aminoacids complex EEA. 6gr kcl 6 mgcl 6 gr Nacl. 400 mg selenium. 1 gr malic acid. Also betaine and enzymes. Im waiting go have good stores and potassium and magnesium to take bs and gluthation and melathionein

Helen

Staff member
For aminos im taking a platinum aminoacids complex EEA. 6gr kcl 6 mgcl 6 gr Nacl. 400 mg selenium. 1 gr malic acid. Also betaine and enzymes. Im waiting go have good stores and potassium and magnesium to take bs and gluthation and melathionein

go on TEI. why you keep taking random, stuff, you have to know what to take for your body chemistry. What if you are a fast oxidizer ))

you have to take minerals and B vitamins together.

Helen

Staff member
Platinum amino acids could have too much molybdenum if fast oxidizer could be bad

sanka

Im slow oxidizer. I made the test in tel. And i also speak with orion, he told me it was okay. Its also not random stuff, im following the electrolyte protocol. You write that we need a good store of potassium and magnesium first to add glutation and b1

sanka

“So it is suggested to use vitamin B1 glycine,( gelatin) NAD, only when your magnesium manganese chloride potassium stores are good. Those supplements will do you good then. And should be taken with this protocol”
Well i get wrong. I will add today cysteine, histidine, glutamate and b vits

Helen

Staff member
“So it is suggested to use vitamin B1 glycine,( gelatin) NAD, only when your magnesium manganese chloride potassium stores are good. Those supplements will do you good then. And should be taken with this protocol”
Well i get wrong. I will add today cysteine, histidine, glutamate and b vits

Do you read PFS protocol? Just look what Orion is taking

I dont understand if you got tested with TEI , why not go on TEI. electrolytes protocol is more for advanced users.

sanka

I wrote like 5 times that they dont send supplements to my country, its impossible to find them. Im trying these because is my last chance. I read it like 10 times at least.