Fighting….

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
So it seems like lithium is actually the key to amylin agonism. Maybe it’s lithium mag. Aldosterone. I don’t know.

My appetite is definitely down a little on it feels similar to the Elora. But I can eat. And I can eat and lose weight as I’m eating.

Lithium needs mag clearly. Orange juice is perfect for it. Subtle mag and potassium and sugar for inositol which lithium uses.

My buddy has pretty obvious lithium toxicity on his Oligo’s. He’s been healing he’s 29 been sick 6 years. Seems he’s really in flow with hg7 type protocol egcg zinc biotin his big ones. But he said he’s having a liter or two of orange juice daily. And I just think that’s perfect for a high lithium environment.

I’m gonna move to 5mg of lithium orotate daily.

I haven’t taken anything else besides b12. Bed bound right now. Took work off today. Had to.

Very down was supposed to go to brothers bachelor party but reality is I’m battling a neurodegenerative disease in bed. It’s bad. I can’t work right now until I start improving again.

I think it’s gonna take a week to get back on track if I’m lucky here.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
So lithium activating amylin lowers glucagon pressuring biotin to raise it. Maybe it’s biotin + ado that raises it? Succinate really.

And as glucagon raises we need glucagon reception.

Reliant on carnitine and CPT1.

I think it’s alcar that is big for cpt1. But also estrogen receptor beta reliant on cobalt chromium. And remember chromium reliant on keeping glucagon from soaring.

This is why mots-c can act like Reta. As it’s the key to making alcar.
 
Last edited:

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
PTH has to work while thyroid works.

PTH is calcium absorption = co2

Co2 is worse than ever. I never ever see my boron go this high. It is baddd. Which is really a good thing as the symptom set is just as bad.

We need GTP for co2 and reality is biotin/adob12 open up that gate. I haven’t taken biotin for nearly a week. No real reason. I planned to take a few days off and I guess a few days became nearly a week .

So biotin lithium really are key for b12 usage and calcium absorption. While iodine goes with them. As the t4 source that has to happen.

What’s interesting is my rise in Oligo iodine the last week. As I collapsed it goes from dying to coming up every day. Honestly i see that as bad .
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
Seems lithium has triggered body acne and oily face at times which is nice.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
It’s really getting the chromium system turned on that seems to kill the lithium system.

And I think it’s cuz lithium is what’s supposed to fix the chromium system by activating Amylin which drops glucagon which retains chromium.

I’m on a biotin kick which raises glucagon killing chromium and that hurts me .

I do think lithium comes before biotin but biotin clears metals like mercury.

Lithium fixing chromium seems to dump metals. Maybe more zinc should go in. Ado.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
Yea it’s not just lithium for amylin —-> chromium retainment.

It’s also lithium + ado b12 = nadh to nad (probably most important thing we need during fat oxidation)

But nad converts e2 to e1 which retains chromium.

So lithium. When used correctly. Is a big key to chromium.

A
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
Man crazy histamine issues after 10mg lith higher dose zinc 150mg today and lots of methyl b12:

Starting to think choline. Tmg . Maybe folic acid and mf.

I definitely notice from this biotin / lithium thing that copper is coming up. But clearly in excess of iron. Where I really can’t break down iron well.

And I still want to take copper. It’s crazy. Maybe need b6:

I’m eating good amounts and hungry and maybe I’m starting to lose weight again or maybe I’m just maintaining but I’m not putting weight on which is great .
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
Yesterday was a really bad day. One of those…. Crash lose connection between brain and body and can’t eat the whole day. Type thing.

It’s anemia and I do think biotin fuels it. You have to realize I’m now playing with doses of 10-20k mcg . 1k mcg use to kill me at times. There are days I take 100k mcg of biotin. Very few. But more so in the 30-50k mcg.

I just shot my TRT dose and it hit immediatley. I wonder if I may even need to go higher dose while taking lithium biotin b12 iodine at the doses I’m taking them.

I gotta get bloodwork. But this just feels like Parkinson’s bad what I’m dealing with and I’m getting pretty freaked out about it.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
I think this just all tells me exactly what I’ve reasoned for a bit. Since 2020 when test dropped. I had a real problem where I would get my system working with nutrients. Then I would just kill my estrogen likely because I didn’t have enough T to convert to e2 .

And it wasn’t that bad in the early 2020s… cuz I wasn’t really anemic.

Come 2023 I was anemic. I couldn’t afford to have these low estrogen crashes anymore. And that’s really all I did the next two years including brain damage from electric therapy.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
It’s very rare when I take test now and really feel it. I take about 18mg daily. But it just realky hit me quick.

Have to wonder if I’m just using my estrogen really well now with what I’m doing.

I mean…. Spring 2025. I really DIED. It was 7 keto dht I think that was the final spiral. Something I did not need at the time. An anti estrogen.

I was on an estrogen mitigating plan already and had just stopped taking copper. I just think lithium is just so potent for ERa.

Women on Oligoscans have flat out low lithium and normal potassium. Like no girls have low potassium. But sick men do.

Same with phos and sulfur. Girls have these normal to higher. Sick men have them low.

I mean that’s VDR. But it clearly has to do hormones. Women have the potassium higher end to normal and I honestly think it’s more of a usage issue. Poor ERa function low insulin low lithium .

Where men have high insulin who are sick. Poor ERb low cobalt low chromium.

Lithium raises ERa. Raising insulin. And in a low potassium glucose situation… can hurt potassium and glucose even more.
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,924
Are you doing the daily hydro colon therapy with dry fasting ?

I’m gonna put you silent. Or ignore.

My life ended up in this position cuz I spent years doing that bullshit while not focusing on the things that actually matter.
 

RebelWithACause

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,681
It’s very rare when I take test now and really feel it. I take about 18mg daily. But it just realky hit me quick.

Have to wonder if I’m just using my estrogen really well now with what I’m doing.

I mean…. Spring 2025. I really DIED. It was 7 keto dht I think that was the final spiral. Something I did not need at the time. An anti estrogen.

I was on an estrogen mitigating plan already and had just stopped taking copper. I just think lithium is just so potent for ERa.

Women on Oligoscans have flat out low lithium and normal potassium. Like no girls have low potassium. But sick men do.

Same with phos and sulfur. Girls have these normal to higher. Sick men have them low.

I mean that’s VDR. But it clearly has to do hormones. Women have the potassium higher end to normal and I honestly think it’s more of a usage issue. Poor ERa function low insulin low lithium .

Where men have high insulin who are sick. Poor ERb low cobalt low chromium.

Lithium raises ERa. Raising insulin. And in a low potassium glucose situation… can hurt potassium and glucose even more.
Women need a normal metabolism to create a child. Otherwise they would all have miscarriages all the time with undergrown children/fetuses.

So they have a lot more protective mechanisms plus lack high amounts of androgens. This is also why finasteride and stuff probably makes you live longer as a man if you are unhealthy, it takes away the androgenic load and you will be more like a woman biochemically. Puts less pressure on the body.

Just testosterone which is often low free testosterone in finasteride users as well has low androgenic load and influence on the body. DHT also lowers potassium, etc. So sick men have a lot more health issues often unless the woman is older and she loses some of those protective mechanisms and she gets similar problems to men. In a way nature doesn't care as much about men's health. It only cares about what men can do e.g. protect, fight, kill, hunt, build. Even if it kills the man itself.

I think DHT is more important than people think in this case as well.

When I was really sick way before finasteride I felt fine because of DHT but I had a ton of problems. DHT just numbed a lot of the problems. I could still do crazy stuff. Then I took this away with finasteride and boom the underlying health issues came to surface. I could not lean on the DHT anymore. But in other ways I felt more balanced and healthy more like a woman in the sense I was more focussed on socialising, being part of groups, networking, community thinking, etc.

Then once DHT kicked in again boom I was back to that old way. But it also put a lot more pressure on my body. I noticed once DHT worked again all my old problems came back but I did feel better mentally than when I Was on finasteride and in PFS. DHT kind of numbs the problems mentally. In a good way.

Just some thoughts/rambles.