*IMPORTANT* UPDATE Dec 15, 2018:
Vitamin B2, B6, D and possibly B1 are crucial to maintain bone mass during PFS. B2 and B6 at 100 mg every 12 hrs. are the only things that STOPPED BONE PAIN AND LOSS. I conclude with strong belief that these are essential to bone metabolism. If you just have early signs or mild pfs, I STRONGLY ADVISE to get on B2 and B6 before your bones are compromised. For me it started with slight testicular discomfort, then extreme fatigue, then tinnitus...months later it was loss of libido, less semen, etc...and within a year I started experiencing facial discomfort, face pressure, numbness in face, tingly fingers and hands, finger pain. Until 2 years in I wake up and see woman sized hands and wrists and less chin and jaw mass, shrunken elbows and ankles, shrunken shoulders and collar bone, shrunken teeth etc....TAKE B2 and B6 NOW and daily ... bone loss happens more often than what's posted in any forum. save yourself the trouble and trauma.
Here at another forum fighting pfs...
Ive been in the struggle for about 2 years now dealing with almost every symptom known.
Healthy guy prior to this.
Natural athletic build, strong motivation in life, no drugs or medications and no illness in the family.
What I've tried:
Pretty much followed the herb/diet/exercise regimen
for about 4 months now. I've had a few times of relief from some symptoms but nothing sticks for more than a few days.
My thoughts:
I think an herbal regimen could yield resuslts.
However I've had my doubts as to how much of that recovery is permanent, especially if one stops the routine.
One thing that wasn't clearly addressed on another forum is the longevity of that recovery program except from maybe 2 people that claim the recovery is 100%.
And strangely a few others that followed similar methods and recovered have dissappeared from forums.
But they only say they stopped taking herbs for a few months at a time. This bugs me because I've read that herbal effects can last up to 6 months in the body before having to cycle again.
Also I haven't seen any information showing that herbs help the progesterone receptors. Also there are no studies showing that herbs bring about a permanent up regulation of testosterone. Then again, I do realize that most research didnt study herbal effects for more than a period of 6 months, so I may be wrong in my doubts.
Maybe these extended herb cycles over 2-3 years reverse the downregulation permanently. I don't think such a study has been done.
What I'll do:
I'm not sure...I'm wondering what approach you guys think is best. So far I haven't experienced negative sides from any herbs but neither have I gotten much results.
I'm open minded to try RU if I knew the right way to take it.
It's great this place exists, other forums are either all negative or don't allow for new ideas.
Any insight is welcome
I hope we all reach the light at the end very soon!
Vitamin B2, B6, D and possibly B1 are crucial to maintain bone mass during PFS. B2 and B6 at 100 mg every 12 hrs. are the only things that STOPPED BONE PAIN AND LOSS. I conclude with strong belief that these are essential to bone metabolism. If you just have early signs or mild pfs, I STRONGLY ADVISE to get on B2 and B6 before your bones are compromised. For me it started with slight testicular discomfort, then extreme fatigue, then tinnitus...months later it was loss of libido, less semen, etc...and within a year I started experiencing facial discomfort, face pressure, numbness in face, tingly fingers and hands, finger pain. Until 2 years in I wake up and see woman sized hands and wrists and less chin and jaw mass, shrunken elbows and ankles, shrunken shoulders and collar bone, shrunken teeth etc....TAKE B2 and B6 NOW and daily ... bone loss happens more often than what's posted in any forum. save yourself the trouble and trauma.
Here at another forum fighting pfs...
Ive been in the struggle for about 2 years now dealing with almost every symptom known.
Healthy guy prior to this.
Natural athletic build, strong motivation in life, no drugs or medications and no illness in the family.
What I've tried:
Pretty much followed the herb/diet/exercise regimen
for about 4 months now. I've had a few times of relief from some symptoms but nothing sticks for more than a few days.
My thoughts:
I think an herbal regimen could yield resuslts.
However I've had my doubts as to how much of that recovery is permanent, especially if one stops the routine.
One thing that wasn't clearly addressed on another forum is the longevity of that recovery program except from maybe 2 people that claim the recovery is 100%.
And strangely a few others that followed similar methods and recovered have dissappeared from forums.
But they only say they stopped taking herbs for a few months at a time. This bugs me because I've read that herbal effects can last up to 6 months in the body before having to cycle again.
Also I haven't seen any information showing that herbs help the progesterone receptors. Also there are no studies showing that herbs bring about a permanent up regulation of testosterone. Then again, I do realize that most research didnt study herbal effects for more than a period of 6 months, so I may be wrong in my doubts.
Maybe these extended herb cycles over 2-3 years reverse the downregulation permanently. I don't think such a study has been done.
What I'll do:
I'm not sure...I'm wondering what approach you guys think is best. So far I haven't experienced negative sides from any herbs but neither have I gotten much results.
I'm open minded to try RU if I knew the right way to take it.
It's great this place exists, other forums are either all negative or don't allow for new ideas.
Any insight is welcome
I hope we all reach the light at the end very soon!
Last edited: