SIMPLE DETOX PROTOCOL FOR DUMMIES( heavy metals, drugs)

Admiral

Well-Known Member
Messages
959
Wait, I am low in copper. Now I shouldn’t do this?

My hairtest supplements also include mostly minerals that will lower copper, which I don’t get.

I’m so confused. Thought I had a sound plan.
 

Helen

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Messages
5,415
Is microsolica optional? Can’t spend another 130 bucks but will try to sell somethings if it really is necessary.

Get a hairtest, and get balanced. Are you toxic in heavy metals?

Hairtest copper is not your copper level
 
Last edited:

Admiral

Well-Known Member
Messages
959
Sulfur metabolism is complicated and can be impaired in copper deficiency , So it is very crucial to do hairtesting and stop guessing. This protocol is just a detox protocol

You're confusing me. We need to do a hair test to check copper before jumping on this protocol, but then you mention:

Hairtest copper is not your copper level

Any elaboration on this?
 

Helen

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Messages
5,415
This is heavy metal detox protocol/ Who are we. You need to go and get balanced. Detox protocols are for mercury people hairloss people etc. I just outlined the protocol that I would use for heavy metal chelation and detox. and many people use the same protocol

But for you it is best to try to follow the program. and not do random detox stuff. since you are already in a bad shape.
 

Admiral

Well-Known Member
Messages
959
Haha crap. I just ordered the the first 3 supplements from the list. Might just use those and the ARL/TEI program if that's safe.
 

Yura

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,438
@gbolduev you said
"As far as bile flow. Progestins stop bile flow. copper increases bile flow. Since bile is secreted to get rid of copper and get fat soluble vitamin A absorbed. So if there is copper deficiency body will not want vitamin A and will stop bile. You can see your bile pretty much white, if you take zinc and manganese and you are deficient in copper."

Why the body doesn't want vitamin A if there is copper deficiency? Anyway So if this is correct and my copper is low due to years of high estradiol from aromatase. I need copper. Now when I realize that I had bad digestion, low stomach acid. I was eating liver, but maybe I coudn't absorb any copper from the liver? So if taking vitamin A is a problem for bile production. It applies also on liver which is also high in copper or only vit A supplements? My biggest problem are destroyed veins, spider veins etc. like you see in old people. It is from low copper or oxidative stress?
 

sanka

Well-Known Member
Messages
284
So, i dont get it. Im low in copper, i should not do the foot bath with epsom salt? I just bought it
 

Yura

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,438

He talks about metallothionein and also measuring free copper, bound copper into ceruloplasmin etc. from the blood. Like 75% non ceruloplasmin bound copper is very high(people are bed bound) and if I measure this right I have 99,8% non ceruloplasmin copper bound. So I should be probably dead. :D
 
Last edited:

Legna88

Well-Known Member
Messages
161
1) Lipo glutathione
2) sodium thiosulphate with vitamin C so your body can increase sulfation and get rid of drugs and toxins , and overloaded hormones, cortisols, serotonins, etc
3) nutritional yeast and shilagit( redox vitamins ) You can always increase b1 b2 and b3 on top of it. since those are needed for glutathione recycling. You need to replenish minerals which sulphate will chelate.
4) Epson salt baths . If not tolerated mix it with baking soda or sea salt bath. So if not tolerated you can skip this part all together.
5) Liver flushes once every 2 weeks.( Mortiz style) This is very important and cant be skipped.
6) Eat salt with potassium rich foods for electrolytes. or mix salt with coconut water. Or mix salt with potassium in the water and drink it.
7) Microsilica( gets rid of most heavy metals and especially aluminium

Diet is eat balanced diet , zinc finger, electrolytes diet.

I STILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO GET A HAIRTEST from ARL and do the program. And go the proper way about it. This protocol is just a detox protocol for a short time and does not match all people. Copper deficiency cases will suffer on this.

Sulfur metabolism is complicated and can be impaired in copper deficiency , So it is very crucial to do hairtesting and stop guessing. This protocol is just a detox protocol

@gbolduev
nr. 2 sounds like tony pantaleresco method... tony recommends mineral complex supplements and probiotic foods during a STS+C detox...he says the STS will flush out EVERYTHING... what brand of shilajit and yeast u use?

now you are advocating salt? :)))) ... you are softening up...

copper? eat LIVER, gerson made his patients eat shit loads of raw beef liver

i wrote to ARL and they wont give u the recs if the practitioner does not give it to u... pretty much all practitioners will make their own interpretations/recs... sooooo we are fucked... and ARL DOES NOT CARE about this issue!!! I told them i will make a campaign online against them to expose their BS policy... i dont know why they cant interact directly with the public.. i mean its the computer that makes the recs LMFAO... the practitioner is a 2nd-3rd party useless factor..
 

MNK99

Well-Known Member
Messages
5,559
@Legna88, not all practitioners are sketchy. I paid more (like usual in this country), but I didn't get weird interpretations or random advice.
Mine and I'm certain plenty of others give just the ARL report. Better to use the email for Catherine if there's any doubt - going straight to the source.
 
Last edited:

Helen

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Messages
5,415
@gbolduev
nr. 2 sounds like tony pantaleresco method... tony recommends mineral complex supplements and probiotic foods during a STS+C detox...he says the STS will flush out EVERYTHING... what brand of shilajit and yeast u use?

now you are advocating salt? :)))) ... you are softening up...

copper? eat LIVER, gerson made his patients eat shit loads of raw beef liver

i wrote to ARL and they wont give u the recs if the practitioner does not give it to u... pretty much all practitioners will make their own interpretations/recs... sooooo we are fucked... and ARL DOES NOT CARE about this issue!!! I told them i will make a campaign online against them to expose their BS policy... i dont know why they cant interact directly with the public.. i mean its the computer that makes the recs LMFAO... the practitioner is a 2nd-3rd party useless factor..


Please stop . Practitioners give you the report from ARL. It is a computerized report . they dont make their own interpretations unless they work with doctor Wilson. You can contact Catherine( why are you calling ARL, if I gave a direct e-mail who to contact) and she will give you the report straight from ARL. practitioners dont make any programs. the reason why there are practitioners is since people like you will cry their hearts out on the program. And keep asking questions. Program is tough, and it does not care if you feel bad or good while you are taking it. And many people quit because of it. I was the same. I thought I was going to die first month on the program. If not for my practitioner I would have quit it.

Most people are toxic in copper and iron . And we see this on hairtests on this forum.
I dont advocate to eat salt. I said to mix it with other electrolytes. This is a detox program.
 

Helen

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Messages
5,415
@Legna88 People ate tons of beef liver on ray peat along with salt. Please see where it took them. UC, diabetes, IBS, CFS to start. You need to be very careful with copper and iron.
 

MNK99

Well-Known Member
Messages
5,559
@gbolduev re: when you took up ARL the first month:
"And keep asking questions. Program is tough, and it does not care if you feel bad or good while you are taking it. And many people quit because of it. I was the same. I thought I was going to die first month on the program. If not for my practitioner I would have quit it. "

"I thought I was going to die" As in feeling terrible, run-down, fatigued, not yourself, weak, looking unhealthy -- or as in "I may need to run to the emergency room, kind of dying." I ask because lots of times I was like maybe I should go to the ER (but I was freaking out, and I didn't want to waste time waiting at the hospital, non-pfs related usually).
 

Legna88

Well-Known Member
Messages
161
@Legna88 People ate tons of beef liver on ray peat along with salt. Please see where it took them. UC, diabetes, IBS, CFS to start. You need to be very careful with copper and iron.
@gbolduev why did/do people on gerson therapy get well by eating large amounts of liver and juicing? gerson did not use hair tests ...

I did read years ago somewhere a guy did three days apples, apple juice, and water, then drank a sixteen ounce bottle of olive oil. He removed thousands of stones. About six months or a year later, did the exact same thing and nothing was purged. Liver cleanses should be spaced at least two weeks apart. The apples have malic acid, some have more than others, which is said to either soften the gallstones or widen the bile duct. No Epsom salts, enemas, or colonics are mentioned in the Bragg version.
 
Last edited:

Yura

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,438
@Legna88 and who said that some Bragg version is ideal? The idea of epsom salt is mainly for colon cleansing(you will get diarrhea) Most sick people who need liver flush are constipated. Their colon is full of shit. How you can eliminate toxins and stones when your pipes are clogged? Enemas can clean the pipes further. So then all the bile is released and can go out. So you will not reabsorb the toxins..
 

Helen

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Messages
5,415
@gbolduev why did/do people on gerson therapy get well by eating large amounts of liver and juicing? gerson did not use hair tests ...

I did read years ago somewhere a guy did three days apples, apple juice, and water, then drank a sixteen ounce bottle of olive oil. He removed thousands of stones. About six months or a year later, did the exact same thing and nothing was purged. Liver cleanses should be spaced at least two weeks apart. The apples have malic acid, some have more than others, which is said to either soften the gallstones or widen the bile duct. No Epsom salts, enemas, or colonics are mentioned in the Bragg version.

I had 5 people on gerson therapy. And most of them died. So I did not experience any of them get well. Gerson had at most 35% win rate. And he never had liver on his program. His daughter does. And her cure rate is zilch
 
Last edited: