stud's titan dht experience

MNK99

I see. thank you kindly for your response.
DEFINITELY would not use to quit smoking.
AND it isn't exactly "quitting nicotine", but vaping man... -- VAPED 8 yrs ... before it picked up in Canada (tablet computers like 12 yrs before they picked up too).
VAPING has gotten like 1000x better.
Do that... and then cut to 5 4 3mg 1mg nic... then vape flavors... then done.
I quit nearly everything else cold turkey... this shyt is hard to quit tho (vaping). It has it's benefits, def hurts asthma tho. And possibly arteries, and definitely vasoconstriction.
Keeps me from losing it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

@brix, did you read Allen Carr's Easyway? (to quit smoking)?

Also: Brix said: Wellbutrin fucked me up. Didn’t help me quit smoking and one beer had me belligerent. I like to drink more than occasionally, so it wasn’t for me. Didn’t make me feel less depressed either, but I feel my “depression” is more situational than chemical.

Probably right... same here with lots of depressing things happening at 18 20 24 + etc... last yr now, etc... Psychiatrist and Psychologist (1/18 that i trust)... agree situational mostly.... ---> and if you have the instinctual thought that you'res is situational, you're probably right about that.

-Furthermore: I'm not saying it's certainly the case for your specific lived experiences, but for me, alcohol kept me depressed. Yes it worked to reduce anxiety, have fun, relax , meet people initially but beyond initial stages it was all kinds of fkd up. I could drink 375 ml of vodka and act almost normal till like 24-25 ... After stims ya more messed up. Used to use a lot.

Perhaps your d.o.c. is alcohol and mine is stims. Mine WAS alcohol too for a time. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Medical marijuana yo. Or even better, opiates. Jk.

Yo check this out. @HerrFisch Hospitals Prepare To Launch Their Own Drug Company To Fight High Prices And Shortages

Last edited:

brix

I see. thank you kindly for your response.
DEFINITELY would not use to quit smoking.
AND it isn't exactly "quitting nicotine", but vaping man... -- VAPED 8 yrs ... before it picked up in Canada (tablet computers like 12 yrs before they picked up too).
VAPING has gotten like 1000x better.
Do that... and then cut to 5 4 3mg 1mg nic... then vape flavors... then done.
I quit nearly everything else cold turkey... this shyt is hard to quit tho (vaping). It has it's benefits, def hurts asthma tho. And possibly arteries, and definitely vasoconstriction.
Keeps me from losing it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

@brix, did you read Allen Carr's Easyway? (to quit smoking)?

Also: Brix said: Wellbutrin fucked me up. Didn’t help me quit smoking and one beer had me belligerent. I like to drink more than occasionally, so it wasn’t for me. Didn’t make me feel less depressed either, but I feel my “depression” is more situational than chemical.

Probably right... same here with lots of depressing things happening at 18 20 24 + etc... last yr now, etc... Psychiatrist and Psychologist (1/18 that i trust)... agree situational mostly.... ---> and if you have the instinctual thought that you'res is situational, you're probably right about that.

-Furthermore: I'm not saying it's certainly the case for your specific lived experiences, but for me, alcohol kept me depressed. Yes it worked to reduce anxiety, have fun, relax , meet people initially but beyond initial stages it was all kinds of fkd up. I could drink 375 ml of vodka and act almost normal till like 24-25 ... After stims ya more messed up. Used to use a lot.

Perhaps your d.o.c. is alcohol and mine is stims. Mine WAS alcohol too for a time. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Medical marijuana yo. Or even better, opiates. Jk.

Yo check this out. @HerrFisch Hospitals Prepare To Launch Their Own Drug Company To Fight High Prices And Shortages

My depression is mostly due to change in appearance, unfortunately. Hair loss sucks and fin changed my body comp. hard to gain muscle and easy to gain fat now. 6’2 185 when I was 200 a year ago. Haven’t changed diet or anything and lose weight too easily.

I don’t drink THAT much. Couple beers and some tequila 3-4x a week. I work nights at a restaurant/bar so bad habits form quickly for most at these jobs.

Area-1255

Staff member
My depression is mostly due to change in appearance, unfortunately. Hair loss sucks and fin changed my body comp. hard to gain muscle and easy to gain fat now. 6’2 185 when I was 200 a year ago. Haven’t changed diet or anything and lose weight too easily.

I don’t drink THAT much. Couple beers and some tequila 3-4x a week. I work nights at a restaurant/bar so bad habits form quickly for most at these jobs.
And yet there are a lot of Fat people who are POMPOUS and not Depressed, but then...

MNK99

huh i was never vain.

alrite i was pretty vain.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Trannies regrow hair on estrogen. But it is probably also because their test/DHT in the gutter since they often also use 5AR blocker and anti-androgens.

Stud

yep, but with pregnenolone. I don't like it standalone

Stud

i notice with this pregnenolone that i'm contracting the muscle under the abdominals and my upperback muscles al the time instinctivly wich makes me take better posture and then I feel my tongue putting more force on my palate. I gues this is the reason why pregnenolone was linked to facelift. muscle are like a support system for the bones. it's today the 2nd day that i feel this and I feel very strong now all power comes from the core, I remember Ido portal (conor McGregor movement coach) saying that, makes sense now.

Stud

Since I desolve the pregnenolone in MSM it's more potent just like with DMSO but I notice some really weird trend since doing that. yesterday when I was in the city for the second time latly some random chick i've never seen start coming out the nowere chatting me up in a flirtatious manner. shit so weird never had it happened to me in this random way and now 2 times in a short period. 2 hot ones as well. Anyone an idea if pregnenolones pheromone effects create "arousal" ?

Area-1255

Staff member
Lol. Wellbutrin fucked me up. Didn’t help me quit smoking and one beer had me belligerent. I like to drink more than occasionally, so it wasn’t for me. Didn’t make me feel less depressed either, but I feel my “depression” is more situational than chemical.
Wellbutrin is a weird drug - it STIRS-UP weird fantasies in my Brain and makes me want to sit around and play Video-Games all day. I simply CAN'T be productive on Wellbutrin. It does, however, seem to make my ABS more defined, possibly due to higher metabolism and less Bloating???

MNK99

@Area-1255 Seems like it could be good and could be HORRIBLE for ADHD +/- mania. Not that bad, won't render me suicidal I'm certain. Nor make me truly crazy.
BUT* probably would need to pause/cancel internet in the first month, if I tried it. Probably won't for a long time, or ever. TEI is that good. Ran out of 1 component but can wait to get on it again. I think taking 5/6 would be fine, esp. adding the 6th component. But I'll probably get retested and have the "old test" supps back in soon enough anyways.

Copper (and I don't know, A LOT of other components) definitely helped mood and insomnia and addictive behavior. In fact, even say drinking or smoking, no guilt/shame/ agitation (like self frustration) the next day. Saw an old friend, hung out, smoked a bit with him, then never thought about it again. That was like 2mo ago.

Also drinking, can take one and quit it. Or can have a lot, then not at all 8 weeks. I guess it's always like that. most addictions, you kind of force yourself to adapt to it's malaaffects, acquiescing to the negative parts, and reinforcing the negative coping mechanisms in your brain feeding that.

So WB is not useful for work in your case, @Area-1255?
I mean I got my system 90% in place, maybe 80. Once, a couple things are completed... decide on a place, etc, better... easier. Surely anything will be easier than transferring all fkd up, and no knowledge of ADD, then fighting every single academic counsel at school. Prof school will be easier, esp considering some savings, and realizing it's all a waste of time, and can't make or break me. Maybe being more mature, but I don't think I was totally immature at 20 to 22... but yes, less worldly.

School selection, proximity (your home to your school*) makes a huge impact too.

Probably no better than coke, dex, adderall etc., or even NOTHING 6mo, running or lifting 7am or 5am, and just using energy on things you actually care about.
I may try it just to see, but probably not amazing.

Area-1255

Staff member
@Area-1255 Seems like it could be good and could be HORRIBLE for ADHD +/- mania. Not that bad, won't render me suicidal I'm certain. Nor make me truly crazy.
BUT* probably would need to pause/cancel internet in the first month, if I tried it. Probably won't for a long time, or ever. TEI is that good. Ran out of 1 component but can wait to get on it again. I think taking 5/6 would be fine, esp. adding the 6th component. But I'll probably get retested and have the "old test" supps back in soon enough anyways.

Copper (and I don't know, A LOT of other components) definitely helped mood and insomnia and addictive behavior. In fact, even say drinking or smoking, no guilt/shame/ agitation (like self frustration) the next day. Saw an old friend, hung out, smoked a bit with him, then never thought about it again. That was like 2mo ago.

Also drinking, can take one and quit it. Or can have a lot, then not at all 8 weeks. I guess it's always like that. most addictions, you kind of force yourself to adapt to it's malaaffects, acquiescing to the negative parts, and reinforcing the negative coping mechanisms in your brain feeding that.

So WB is not useful for work in your case, @Area-1255?
I mean I got my system 90% in place, maybe 80. Once, a couple things are completed... decide on a place, etc, better... easier. Surely anything will be easier than transferring all fkd up, and no knowledge of ADD, then fighting every single academic counsel at school. Prof school will be easier, esp considering some savings, and realizing it's all a waste of time, and can't make or break me. Maybe being more mature, but I don't think I was totally immature at 20 to 22... but yes, less worldly.

School selection, proximity (your home to your school*) makes a huge impact too.

Probably no better than coke, dex, adderall etc., or even NOTHING 6mo, running or lifting 7am or 5am, and just using energy on things you actually care about.
I may try it just to see, but probably not amazing.
Its good for making you Horny and stimulating ATTENTION, but for ME, to non-Work related activities!!!

BeLikeWater

all androgens and AI's i've tried have this effect. exemstane, proviron, this dht, androstenone. it's lowering of stress hormones. sexual tension also dilates pupils thas why they say looking at people you love dilates pupils. but i think its just a form of tension/ intimidation. small pupils also make you look more intimidating. when i was using androstenone a very very potent pheromone other people looked at me with big pupils, in males it looked like intimidation while in females looked like dreamy eyes/atraction.
Where you uaing a product or just that pheromone alone? Where did you take it?

BeLikeWater

Holy shit, you sound like me... EXCEPT I don't want to sound like that.
NO Anadrol/titan DHT for me, probably go to jail. I mean the younger, more eccentric me.
Careful, man.

Now, I'm just a mild-mannered young man. I think all 18 year old males are kind of like this, depending where they grow up though.... probably not but still.
Males before 30 can go jail far more easy

BeLikeWater

i'm only joking atleast about the guns but i'm very chilled out though and easy going. not exactly like a criminal. however the economical drive and libido is insane.
talking about libido. holy shit libido yesterday and today was insane, din't know that was even possible. I had like a 3 hour erection without going flaccid. couldn't even pee.
That was me beforepfs, very nice that you mentioned economic drive and libido in the same place. I had 8 hours sex session no problem, I went sleep with my thing inside her and woke up 3 hours laters and still inside, she remembered me also so she liked it :)

BeLikeWater

Cn you explain why you dint like to take it alone? And can you explain what isbyour current regime and whats the differences?