Fighting….

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,934
kinda think Amylin control via Elora allows vanadium to turn on / be retained . Which just puts even more demand on chromium. BUT it makes chromium work. Cr w/o V does nothing.

It was 3 minerals in 2020 when I healed. Lithium chromium vanadium that made big differences. I did ocean water and mag too.

There were vitamins like folate vit a and e eventually b5. But for minerals there was a big 3 I used . It was mostly chromium. But lithium EOD low dose. Vanadium was step one then E3D or so normal dose. Lithium was too strong eventually and I liked that 1-2mg dose of it.

I think I gotta lose this weight badly. And calm down with the iodine specifically. Start with a lower dose there. Just like I just did with the lithium.

That last htma wasn’t great. It had some good things going but the sodium being dead is a real issue. The dead zinc. The low calcium.

Ca and zinc have saved my life at times. We gotta get into a metabolism where they get to the brain.

I started Reta and elora again today. God help me.
 
Last edited:

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,934
Yea insulin takes down V too
 

balance seeker

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
I’m gonna put you silent. Or ignore.

My life ended up in this position cuz I spent years doing that bullshit while not focusing on the things that actually matter.

Since you are focusing one the things that actually matter you ended up here. ;-)
 

balance seeker

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Women need a normal metabolism to create a child. Otherwise they would all have miscarriages all the time with undergrown children/fetuses.

So they have a lot more protective mechanisms plus lack high amounts of androgens. This is also why finasteride and stuff probably makes you live longer as a man if you are unhealthy, it takes away the androgenic load and you will be more like a woman biochemically. Puts less pressure on the body.

Just testosterone which is often low free testosterone in finasteride users as well has low androgenic load and influence on the body. DHT also lowers potassium, etc. So sick men have a lot more health issues often unless the woman is older and she loses some of those protective mechanisms and she gets similar problems to men. In a way nature doesn't care as much about men's health. It only cares about what men can do e.g. protect, fight, kill, hunt, build. Even if it kills the man itself.

I think DHT is more important than people think in this case as well.

When I was really sick way before finasteride I felt fine because of DHT but I had a ton of problems. DHT just numbed a lot of the problems. I could still do crazy stuff. Then I took this away with finasteride and boom the underlying health issues came to surface. I could not lean on the DHT anymore. But in other ways I felt more balanced and healthy more like a woman in the sense I was more focussed on socialising, being part of groups, networking, community thinking, etc.

Then once DHT kicked in again boom I was back to that old way. But it also put a lot more pressure on my body. I noticed once DHT worked again all my old problems came back but I did feel better mentally than when I Was on finasteride and in PFS. DHT kind of numbs the problems mentally. In a good way.

Just some thoughts/rambles.
Definition of Selfish: is an adjective that describes someone who cares only about themselves and ignores the needs, wishes, or feelings of other people.

Thus, breeding is by definition selfish and evil (premeditated murder, don't believe me ? Visit a cemetery. ;-) ).

Unprotected sex = supporting slavery, suffering, misery, physical/mental degeneration and as a bonus: DEATH.

Thank a breeder today for your: slavery, suffering, misery, physical/mental degeneration and DEATH as a bonus...

...and literally every problem of any kind/ type you have right now and in the future...

... like being a victim of: lookism/ sexism/ racism/ poverty/ low iq/ war/ bullying/ discrimination of any kind-type/ gaslighting/ injustice/ homelessness etc.etc.
 
Last edited:

balance seeker

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Isn't it ironic that the problems (aka the breeders) forcing more problems and problem creators into existence via breeding for no beneficial reason for the forced into existence complain about words such as the 'government', 'politicians', 'state', 'police', 'national guard' etc. ?

If you bred and you want to find the root cause for the things you complain about then look into the mirror and you will find instantly the root cause of the probems you complain about. ;-)
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,934
i’ve put that balance seeker guy on ignore.

And I ask anyone in this thread to not respond to him.

There’s just no reason to have a pathetic thing like that in the room.

@RebelWithACause dont give him the time of day please lol
 

bruschi11

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
2,934
kinda think Amylin control via Elora allows vanadium to turn on / be retained .

I found 1 study in 2014 that definitely points towards that. In my mind it’s fact with the results of that study it was convincing enough.

Amylin taking down vanadium really could simply be type 2 diabetes .