- Messages
- 5,415
@Legna88 I am always wondering why are you giving advice, if you are super sick yourself. You always say something like this is how it is reading some anecdotes online. If you get cured by what you are saying, then yes you can say that. I am telling you biochemically, Gerson had a very low cure rate. With most people dying. Gerson is not Kelly, nor Revici, Gerson's therapy is about nothing in my book. 35% cure rate at most is close to a placebo.
I understand that you are doing this because you want to pump yourself up and tell yourself that you are doing the right things. But please quit these anecdotes. People ate beef liver and salt on Ray Peat diet. Here we see their hairtests . All of them crashed.
If you are a fast oxidizer , then copper will be appropriate for you . Please stop generalizing or giving advice to other people. First Get well yourself. Good luck
I understand that you are doing this because you want to pump yourself up and tell yourself that you are doing the right things. But please quit these anecdotes. People ate beef liver and salt on Ray Peat diet. Here we see their hairtests . All of them crashed.
If you are a fast oxidizer , then copper will be appropriate for you . Please stop generalizing or giving advice to other people. First Get well yourself. Good luck