Fighting….

bruschi11

Can liver disfunction cause brutal change in perception? I feel unreal bad.. I found out amoxicillin + clavulanic acid can cause neuroxicity by damaging liver.. Maybe it dumps b12 or folate?.. I dont know what to do really

Liver dysfunction can cause all sorts of Neuro symptoms. Liver regulates body chemistry like crazy.

bruschi11

Do you have symptoms of delirium? ALA seems to cause them, it's probably moving iron aluminum and who knows what else, B1 does too. I wanted to ask you which vitamin is most essential for lipid metabolism? B2 ?

I’d say lipid metabolism is based on overall methylation but you can say it’s any one of b2 b6 b12 zinc moly mag folate…. It can be any that is a missing piece in the picture.

Hard to say what my symptoms are but severe severe neurologica stuff it’s really tough. And when I do things wrong I pay for it.

I think Brain needs carbon. Just high quality glutathione production. For an extended period of time. As I work on the liver and use liver health for iron and copper availability. The gluth production really depends on methylation nutrients I list above. You’d think liver flush alone would do it but it helps.

Can you notify me how I can modify my passphrase?
Maybe I am doing something improperly?
Require your help.
Thank you.

I’d say lipid metabolism is based on overall methylation but you can say it’s any one of b2 b6 b12 zinc moly mag folate…. It can be any that is a missing piece in the picture.

Hard to say what my symptoms are but severe severe neurologica stuff it’s really tough. And when I do things wrong I pay for it.

I think Brain needs carbon. Just high quality glutathione production. For an extended period of time. As I work on the liver and use liver health for iron and copper availability. The gluth production really depends on methylation nutrients I list above. You’d think liver flush alone would do it but it helps.
Can you clarify for me if what I understood is correct... molecular hydrogen puts you in a position to consume fats (therefore there is beta oxidation of adipose tissue) but at the same time it puts you in an anti-oxidation condition by sweeping away hydroxyl radicals ROS RNS etc...am I right? Does it put you in alkalosis or acidosis? it should therefore raise cortisol but I don't understand what happens to carbohydrate metabolism. Second question: betaine HCL.. malic acid.. succinic acid.. hydrochloric acid.. can they do the same thing by burning fat? Thank you

bruschi11

Can you clarify for me if what I understood is correct... molecular hydrogen puts you in a position to consume fats (therefore there is beta oxidation of adipose tissue) but at the same time it puts you in an anti-oxidation condition by sweeping away hydroxyl radicals ROS RNS etc...am I right? Does it put you in alkalosis or acidosis? it should therefore raise cortisol but I don't understand what happens to carbohydrate metabolism. Second question: betaine HCL.. malic acid.. succinic acid.. hydrochloric acid.. can they do the same thing by burning fat? Thank you

I think you’re right and it negates the alkalosis. I don’t know about the acids. I am not a good source for info right now I’m very very sick and my brain is losing a lot that I’ve learned

bruschi11

I have done 25 htmas. The last 2.25 years worth? All of them have low cobalt. All of them. Very low.

When I first started doing htmas with good health in 2018? Cobalt was top of range or high. Like it was way up there.

When I had antibiotic damage it did start sinking…. Until I got a methylation protocol focusing on FAD and I was liver flushing during that. Cobalt went back up significantly. This was in ‘19-‘20.

It seems like the biggest thing that happens once cobalt goes back up? NRF2 minerals vanadium chromium maybe lithium drop. B5 helped during these times along with cr v li.

Step 1 has to be cobalt. I’ve been reading a lot of Freddd on pheonix rising and and I just feel stupid it took me this long to put it all together.

I think the worst think is dumping iron with low cobalt and that’s been happening. That’s a big reason people need b2 before b1.

B2 zinc/moly for FAD seems crazy important here.

Last edited:
I have done 25 htmas. The last 2.25 years worth? All of them have low cobalt. All of them. Very low.

When I first started doing htmas with good health in 2018? Cobalt was top of range or high. Like it was way up there.

When I had antibiotic damage it did start sinking…. Until I got a methylation protocol focusing on FAD and I was liver flushing during that. Cobalt went back up significantly. This was in ‘19-‘20.

It seems like the biggest thing that happens once cobalt goes back up? NRF2 minerals vanadium chromium maybe lithium drop. B5 helped during these times along with cr v li.

Step 1 has to be cobalt. I’ve been reading a lot of Freddd on pheonix rising and and I just feel stupid it took me this long to put it all together.

I think the worst think is dumping iron with low cobalt and that’s been happening. That’s a big reason people need b2 before b1.

B2 zinc/moly for FAD seems crazy important here.
Which HTMA test is more reliable, TEI or ARL? Don't you think that your symptoms are very similar to an encephalomyopathy due to demyelination? If I'm not mistaken, B1 can bind iron (in which organ and tissue I don't know, I hope especially in the liver and brain) Helen said so, while B2 suggested it binds copper. I have never understood whether copper and dietary iron should be avoided during Chelation so as not to create further problems. Bolybdenum competes with sulfur and copper, helps degrade histamine I think and convert sulphite to sulphate.

I believe that the Fred protocol has not been updated since 2018, there are good and interesting ideas in common with Helen... a comparison between the two would have been nice.

bruschi11

Can you be more clear? Which alkalosis are you talking about, basic or compensatory? I never understood when Helen talked about the CO2 detected via venous/arterial blood gas whether she reflected the CO2 exactly in the cell or whether we should think the opposite. Look at pyruvate dehydrogenase, NAD and B1 are needed if you want to keep it active and make PDK inhibited (DCA, ALA can partially do this). That's why Helen often mentioned that to have an active fat and carbohydrate metabolism you need B1,B3,B5 and maybe even B2. I'm probably missing other things, you can clarify them if you want. Thank you.

Pyruvate dehydrogenase starts with TPP. Which is thiamine based but the problem is thiamine doesn’t just work on its own.

Thiamine needs folate b2 b12 THYROID all to turn on.

This is why the GRJ b2 protocol is so good. You are basically activating b1 with it so you get PDH going. Body makes co2. Everything should be dandy.

Unfortunately one of us here got so bad the last 15 months I think it’s too late for me. I realize whenever I’ve made big progress with nutrients it’s because of PDH comes first.

This sucks. Everything gbold taught was sooo great here. I think the thyroid comes last thing he would say was just THE WORST thing for my head.

I never had any success supplementing selenium so it shied me from thyroid. Little did I know the thing my body needed most was iodine and I was helping myself over the summers getting it in ocean.

bruschi11

Which HTMA test is more reliable, TEI or ARL? Don't you think that your symptoms are very similar to an encephalomyopathy due to demyelination? If I'm not mistaken, B1 can bind iron (in which organ and tissue I don't know, I hope especially in the liver and brain) Helen said so, while B2 suggested it binds copper. I have never understood whether copper and dietary iron should be avoided during Chelation so as not to create further problems. Bolybdenum competes with sulfur and copper, helps degrade histamine I think and convert sulphite to sulphate.

I believe that the Fred protocol has not been updated since 2018, there are good and interesting ideas in common with Helen... a comparison between the two would have been nice.
TEI or Doctors data. I like oligoscan now too. Oligoscan has been best for my historical issues…. Chromium phosphorus iodine.

TEI or Doctors data. I like oligoscan now too. Oligoscan has been best for my historical issues…. Chromium phosphorus iodine.
Is that oligoscan truly reliable? How can they evaluate the mineral composition of the body by just merely touching a device on your palm. I am quite skeptical about it.

bruschi11

Is that oligoscan truly reliable? How can they evaluate the mineral composition of the body by just merely touching a device on your palm. I am quite skeptical about it.

Don’t have much energy to waste arguing for a device. It’s accurate. 4 scans. 2 of them I was stable but struggling. 2 of them horrid dying. The 2 horrid dying sulfur went low and the other historical issues like phosphorus chromium went with it.