Fighting….

RebelWithACause

Sorry @ruprmurdoch im going crazy just got out of that place.

I’m on propranolol thinking maybe it should be stopped. Been on for 3 weeks or so. Got me through that experience. Maybe I should try to stop.

It blocks adrenaline… which is good with beta alanine issues. And my theory is bmaa competes with beta alanine.

But by blocking adrenaline, we block dopamine. And we all know dopamine isn’t meant to be blocked.

I think goal is keep beta alanine working. And how is that? Folate cycle makes b5. Keep entire folate cycle working. 1)B12 2)folic/folinic 3) b2/methylfolate 4) b6 and activeness (mg, zn), 5) NRF2 /nadph
Good that you are out of there man!

bruschi11

Good that you are out of there man!

I appreciate it. Doing worse though. Between the propranolol and electric convulsive therapy I’m really messed up. I took my last propranolol tablet today. Libido is gone brain stuff is worse than ever.

One thing I’m thinking is Dr. Beck saying “body is carbon, oxygen, hydrogen”…. Honestly think we have to look at glutathione as an element essentially. As it’s basically your carbon. And as body has poor gluth production and recycling oxygen potentially hydrogen take over. I think oxygen in the body overthrowing carbon is really the main elemental imbalance we see In neurodegeneration.

My liver enzymes are high. Along with working on methylatjon b2 b6 zinc mag moly biotin based approach, I’m going to try coffee enemas and potentially liver flushing.

Along with stopping the prorpranonnol, I hope I can figure something out coming up. Think I’ll have to do the electric convulsive therapy once a week for 2-3 weeks to appease parents and doctors.

Very scary place currently. Worst sexual symptoms and neurological I’ve had since original pfs in late 2016/ early 2017. I think I’m sicker overall where back then I just had crazy mycoplasma. This time dealing with legit neurodegeneration.

I’m in a big hole and I just gotta try and not quit right now. Hope some progress happens after say a month of hard work that will keep me going. This just sucks writing all this, after all I’ve been through. To be at such a low point. It just sucks.

One antibiotic in 2019 led to this. This has nothing to do with fin etc. just one idiot doctor smh.

RebelWithACause

I appreciate it. Doing worse though. Between the propranolol and electric convulsive therapy I’m really messed up. I took my last propranolol tablet today. Libido is gone brain stuff is worse than ever.

One thing I’m thinking is Dr. Beck saying “body is carbon, oxygen, hydrogen”…. Honestly think we have to look at glutathione as an element essentially. As it’s basically your carbon. And as body has poor gluth production and recycling oxygen potentially hydrogen take over. I think oxygen in the body overthrowing carbon is really the main elemental imbalance we see In neurodegeneration.

My liver enzymes are high. Along with working on methylatjon b2 b6 zinc mag moly biotin based approach, I’m going to try coffee enemas and potentially liver flushing.

Along with stopping the prorpranonnol, I hope I can figure something out coming up. Think I’ll have to do the electric convulsive therapy once a week for 2-3 weeks to appease parents and doctors.

Very scary place currently. Worst sexual symptoms and neurological I’ve had since original pfs in late 2016/ early 2017. I think I’m sicker overall where back then I just had crazy mycoplasma. This time dealing with legit neurodegeneration.

I’m in a big hole and I just gotta try and not quit right now. Hope some progress happens after say a month of hard work that will keep me going. This just sucks writing all this, after all I’ve been through. To be at such a low point. It just sucks.

One antibiotic in 2019 led to this. This has nothing to do with fin etc. just one idiot doctor smh.
Don't you think it's your mercury? I don't think I had much mercury but had many insane symptoms going through all this stuff to the point if I told anyone in my life they would of probably locked me up in the looney bin. Looking back now the symptoms were real and seemed to just be my brain neurons and other stuff going crazy because of all the toxic stuff coming out.

bruschi11

Don't you think it's your mercury? I don't think I had much mercury but had many insane symptoms going through all this stuff to the point if I told anyone in my life they would of probably locked me up in the looney bin. Looking back now the symptoms were real and seemed to just be my brain neurons and other stuff going crazy because of all the toxic stuff coming out.

It’s not mercury even tho it can have negative affects here in some places. It’s flat out mitochondrial disease the Mito needs carbon and there’s just way too much oxygen in the body causing all sorts of oxidative stress as the body tries to process it.

When body stops oxidizing when it’s in a crash state oxygen just piles up in the body and it’s literally a poison. This is why ozone has been so bad for me the last couple years whenever I’ve tried it or breathing oxygen (ECT I’m forced to.)

Today was first signs of improvement. I’m gonna cancel ECT I have scheduled for Wednesday. Wait until next Tuesday. Hope from there once weeekly won’t be too much on me.

But yea today I got libido back. Between b2 b6 Biotin zinc mg moly choline folate. Neurologically I’m still really messed up like bad but I feel body is working on the oxygen toxicity and trying to get carbon into the Mito.

Tomorrow I’m doing a coffee enema to begin day we will see how it goes. Everything is telling me GLUTH but keep sod working and I am via Biotin zinc.

In a few days gonna do a liver flush. I’m realizing even with nutrient balancing it doesn’t fix liver.. my ALT enzymes went really high. We all know gbold loved his liver flushes. And the guy writing this thrived on liver flushes and coffee enemas when i recovered. Been a long time since I’ve done regularly. But one liver flush in mid 2022 lowered my ALT drastically.

We will see what happens gotta give it my all.

It’s not mercury even tho it can have negative affects here in some places. It’s flat out mitochondrial disease the Mito needs carbon and there’s just way too much oxygen in the body causing all sorts of oxidative stress as the body tries to process it.

When body stops oxidizing when it’s in a crash state oxygen just piles up in the body and it’s literally a poison. This is why ozone has been so bad for me the last couple years whenever I’ve tried it or breathing oxygen (ECT I’m forced to.)

Today was first signs of improvement. I’m gonna cancel ECT I have scheduled for Wednesday. Wait until next Tuesday. Hope from there once weeekly won’t be too much on me.

But yea today I got libido back. Between b2 b6 Biotin zinc mg moly choline folate. Neurologically I’m still really messed up like bad but I feel body is working on the oxygen toxicity and trying to get carbon into the Mito.

Tomorrow I’m doing a coffee enema to begin day we will see how it goes. Everything is telling me GLUTH but keep sod working and I am via Biotin zinc.

In a few days gonna do a liver flush. I’m realizing even with nutrient balancing it doesn’t fix liver.. my ALT enzymes went really high. We all know gbold loved his liver flushes. And the guy writing this thrived on liver flushes and coffee enemas when i recovered. Been a long time since I’ve done regularly. But one liver flush in mid 2022 lowered my ALT drastically.

We will see what happens gotta give it my all.
What effects do you have from holotropic and buteyko breathing? Hydrogen water ?

bruschi11

What effects do you have from holotropic and buteyko breathing? Hydrogen water ?

I’ve tried the breathing stuff and it just doesn’t pay dividends.

H2 water was a failure this year I tried it but I do wonder if in this severe state it could help a little bit. I did h2 gas breathing as well that was really rough.

I think mitochondria needs carbon. That’s it. Not hydrogen. Not oxygen. Straight carbon.

My liver enzymes were really high a couple weeks ago. 4-5 times the the range. I do not think ECT helped and honestly looking back? When I did ECT in 2022 my liver enzymes were higher after so it’s possible I just made my liver worse after it. I mean I’m telling you ECT turned things baddd this time around where prior it seemed I was getting ahold of things to a degree with methylation.

I did a coffee enema this morning. Didn’t hurt but didn’t feel much help. Doing mag bath now. Trying to stay b2 sufficient b6 zinc biotin moly. I noticed my urine cleared up after coffee enema today maybe it depleted b2 and now putting that back in.

Will be doing liver flush tomorrow. Using liver herbs that were potent in times past (Livercare/Liv52).

I’m really seeing that melatonin was best thing next to biotin in march/April. Melatonin is really gsh from what I understand now. And I definitely had some good reactions to melatonin while in psyche ward.

I just want to hope unclogging liver can do something here but I just don’t know. Things are very scary.

I’ve tried the breathing stuff and it just doesn’t pay dividends.

H2 water was a failure this year I tried it but I do wonder if in this severe state it could help a little bit. I did h2 gas breathing as well that was really rough.

I think mitochondria needs carbon. That’s it. Not hydrogen. Not oxygen. Straight carbon.

My liver enzymes were really high a couple weeks ago. 4-5 times the the range. I do not think ECT helped and honestly looking back? When I did ECT in 2022 my liver enzymes were higher after so it’s possible I just made my liver worse after it. I mean I’m telling you ECT turned things baddd this time around where prior it seemed I was getting ahold of things to a degree with methylation.

I did a coffee enema this morning. Didn’t hurt but didn’t feel much help. Doing mag bath now. Trying to stay b2 sufficient b6 zinc biotin moly. I noticed my urine cleared up after coffee enema today maybe it depleted b2 and now putting that back in.

Will be doing liver flush tomorrow. Using liver herbs that were potent in times past (Livercare/Liv52).

I’m really seeing that melatonin was best thing next to biotin in march/April. Melatonin is really gsh from what I understand now. And I definitely had some good reactions to melatonin while in psyche ward.

I just want to hope unclogging liver can do something here but I just don’t know. Things are very scary.

I understand fear well. Acute reactions or those in the medium/long term are truly extreme and totally transform an individual. Ordinary people including doctors have no idea about all this. I only hope that our studies and attempts will one day be useful to someone... can I ask you how much coffee you used (total ml of liquid). I have had cytotoxic effects from NAC and no one would believe this but if you look at its metabolism it can convert to cystine and I haven't figured out how to get rid of it yet... do you have any ideas or experience? I would like to do an enema with coffee and maybe even horsetail but next week.

bruschi11

I understand fear well. Acute reactions or those in the medium/long term are truly extreme and totally transform an individual. Ordinary people including doctors have no idea about all this. I only hope that our studies and attempts will one day be useful to someone... can I ask you how much coffee you used (total ml of liquid). I have had cytotoxic effects from NAC and no one would believe this but if you look at its metabolism it can convert to cystine and I haven't figured out how to get rid of it yet... do you have any ideas or experience? I would like to do an enema with coffee and maybe even horsetail but next week.

I think biotin is big for when there’s cysteine issues. Zinc usually needs to go with biotin.

I had the high cysteine/ cysteine metabolism issues early this year. They are completely gone now and body wants more cysteine it’s wants to produce more cysteine. Nac is helpful b6 zinc b2 all cysteine precursors.

Where early in year cysteine as nac was deadly and had to be real careful with b2

bruschi11

Coffee enema couldn’t have been worse. But waking up after liver flush #1 seems like this is what I want to keep doing.

Liver flushing #2 scheduled for 5 days from now. F*ck it. Gbold did them weekly. Why not every 5 days to start off when so badly needed. Could bang off 6 of them in a month.

I really look back at ‘17-‘18 recovery and see liver flushes everywhere. Did about 15. And life really started moving forward after my first one. I think I credited that recovery too much to fasting and not enough to liver flush.

bruschi11

Interesting thing with liver flush. I was giving b2 like twice a day. Urine would get light if I didn’t.

Well I haven’t supplemented b2 since yesterday. Not sure what time I gave it. But it’s rare for me to see completely yellow urine today now at 2pm. Without having touched b2 .

Maybe liver flush really big for retaining b2. Who knows.

bruschi11

Think I’m just gonna post here for a bit.

I think biotin when I added that things started going downhill. For liver and ECT. In summer I got in rhythm with biotin but it started with 50-100mcg dosing. I went to 300mcg right away.

Also it seems when folate/ bh4 are working biotin is just too strong.

I do think I was taking care of myself decently in psyche ward. I was due for a liver flush according to my high enzymes. ECT wasn’t good. And then I started taking biotin.

I think biotin might be needed but tiny dose. Girl I worked with over summer had “drop dose” approach. Such low doses of biotin she would recommend early on.

My libido is stupid high. Like earth shattering high. For a wicked sick guy. That’s not right. I think I’m just dysregulating myself somewhere with these nutrients. I notice I feel better as Co2 goes up. Biotin is dropping Co2 it seems.

bruschi11

It’s definitely flooding the left side of methylation and raising nitrogen too high killing carbon that is killing me. This is definitely it. I’m 100% sure.

The body needs carbon. And if you inflate NO too hard when body is in bad need for carbon you just die.

And it’s happened repeatedly the last 18 months. My first major setback began with biotin. And while helpful at times and I’m sure I will need some to recover eventually if I can get get beyond this point… it’s been the killer.

Folate getting bh4 cycle working a problem too here. As folate/biotin are responsible for nitrogen.

I read a bunch of moritz last night. He’s like Beck but he also adds nitrogen to hydrogen oxygen carbon. These the 4 main elements in body.

Wilson and htma people ruined my life. They. Are. Horrible. They legit sucked all the right knowledge I was learning out of me. My recovery in 2017/2018 was all moritz /gbold. I took a few minerals sure but it was liver flushing fasting clearing Lyme.

Things are so bad I can’t believe it. Think this might be it for me.

My libido is unbearably high in the midst of this. Unbearable. Way too much. And i notice the longer I fast into the morning the higher the libido the worse my symptoms get with it. It’s not a copper dump it’s nitrogen. Copper does go with nitrogen sure and probably goes up.

I’m in really really big trouble. Need to focus on just b12 b2 b5 and liver.

bruschi11

I don’t think I was reacting to b12 at all prior to the liver flush.

I think I’m reacting to b12 now. Libido is dropping (thank god.)

But the hole I’m in is still really really deep. We just don’t know how much damage was done. I need a few days here. I need to flush again. I need some things to go right for me badly.

This morning was the very worst I’ve ever woken up in my life. Finally gave b12. Something changing but will it be enough, am I in too deep I just don’t know.

Will likely drink some hydrogen water too.

Also must say. I did have dark stool this morning indicating bile which I haven’t seen in months. This was before the b12. It just might mean the liver flush got bile working.

Maybe the liver flush also made folate/ biotin just way too strong and nitrogen output was just wayyyy too much for person with carbon issues.

bruschi11

I think pantithene is doing this. And it’s getting me to carbon monoxide. And this happened in June and July with pantithene.

I think the way of supplementation with b5 if needed is through baby doses. And probably choline + pantothenic is best. We will see. I didn’t like choline and PS complex before the clink. But not noticing choline much since I’ve been out and taking it.

I really hope this is all an aberration. A horrid time period from extreme bad supplementation. I mean I was struggling with supplementation the last week of the clink. While doing ECT. Then get out start throwing pantithene down my throat EOD for a week. Full capsules. No drop dose. Silly.

Interesting thing. B6 can raise b5. And I suspected this as I saw this in methylation. I think it’s when b6 and folate are sufficient. It could be many things. I have taken b6 and not seen b5 move many times. So it’s not always.

@bruschi11 What imbalances are obtained when B3 is introduced due to the increase in NAD (fat consumption in the myth) and B1 (carbohydrate consumption)? they should favor pyruvate dehydrogenase or but I want to understand what will happen in the long term and any compensations.

bruschi11

@bruschi11 What imbalances are obtained when B3 is introduced due to the increase in NAD (fat consumption in the myth) and B1 (carbohydrate consumption)? they should favor pyruvate dehydrogenase or but I want to understand what will happen in the long term and any compensations.

Potassium/magnesium overall electrolyte wasting occur with b3 and b1. So if you’re in alkalosis like myself these are not an option whatsoever.

Can you be more clear? Which alkalosis are you talking about, basic or compensatory? I never understood when Helen talked about the CO2 detected via venous/arterial blood gas whether she reflected the CO2 exactly in the cell or whether we should think the opposite. Look at pyruvate dehydrogenase, NAD and B1 are needed if you want to keep it active and make PDK inhibited (DCA, ALA can partially do this). That's why Helen often mentioned that to have an active fat and carbohydrate metabolism you need B1,B3,B5 and maybe even B2. I'm probably missing other things, you can clarify them if you want. Thank you.

bruschi11

Can you be more clear? Which alkalosis are you talking about, basic or compensatory? I never understood when Helen talked about the CO2 detected via venous/arterial blood gas whether she reflected the CO2 exactly in the cell or whether we should think the opposite. Look at pyruvate dehydrogenase, NAD and B1 are needed if you want to keep it active and make PDK inhibited (DCA, ALA can partially do this). That's why Helen often mentioned that to have an active fat and carbohydrate metabolism you need B1,B3,B5 and maybe even B2. I'm probably missing other things, you can clarify them if you want. Thank you.

Wish I knew the answers here. I’m an amateur in terms of looking at the gases here.

Sometimes when you someone says “you need…” it doesn’t mean you actually need to take it. Body just needs to be sufficient somehow.

I look at b2 as route to b3 via NADH to NaD. So goal is to keep NADH up. I think keeping CoA up via b5 choline maybe biotin gets me to NADH. Then b2 gets NADH to NaD. B12 / b6 May have a role there.

I’ve always felt supplemental b3 is such a nice shortcut but is tough with electrolyte wasting.

bruschi11

B2 b6 folic acid choline zinc moly magnesium. Prob looking at vit c, d, e, maybe k2 as well: Maybe biotin will be needed and/or Nac. Liver flush (another tonight.) This seems to be the plan right now. It seems as system turns on the more zinc I’ll need.

Seems the above is making b5 and if choline/ atp/ cysteine are sufficient they get me to CoA.

Notice no b12. Well… it just seems like liver flushing/health makes it so I won’t need supplemental b12. We will see here.

Really wish I learned this all a long time ago. My neurogeneration at this point is insane. But liver flushes regularly with the above nutrients gives me a little hope.